• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ok, let's go over the things I watch. I'll include tokusatsu productions because why the heck not?

Tuesdays
Ultraman Max (Tsubaraya's youtube)
Shadowverse

Wednesdays
Ultraman Zero The Chronicle (Tsubaraya's youtube)
Kamizmode first half (BN Pictures' youtube and a regular lenght episode is split into two for some reason)

Thursdays
Kamizmode second half

Fridays, aka busiest day:
Denko Chojin Gridman (Tsubaraya's youtube)
Yokai Gakuen (Bandai Spirits' youtube)
Pokémon
Tokkyu Shirei Solbrain (Toei's Global Youtube Channel) which gets a double billing (two episodes in one go)

Saturday
Ultraman Zett (Tsubaraya's youtube)
Dragon Quest Dai no daibouken

Sunday
Pazudora (only the anime parts). I support the thursday airings on Gung Ho's youtube channel.
Mashin Sentai Kirameiger
Ultra Galaxy Fight The Absolute Conspiracy (Tsubaraya's youtube)

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Currently watching Attack on Titan: The Final Season.

Goddamn this arc is truly something else. As a manga reader, I'm quite satisfied with the adaptation and the content material. So good.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
ok so since I went back and watched Skypiea, I'll give it an 8.5/10. It was a surprisingly great mostly self-contained story and tbh Skypiea became one of my favorite locations in OP

xEryChan

Demon Child
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I haven’t really been watching anything since I’ve been working a lot. I did start watching Gintama a while back and I really like it. I last finished the Kagura arc.

I have been caught up with the One Piece manga and have been reading the chapters as they drop. So far, the Wano Country arc has been nothing but pure fire and has left feeling hyped on several different occasions. If it continues down this path, I can definitely see this arc surpassing Marineford. I am really loving this arc and I can’t wait to see what Oda has in store for my favorite band of pirates during the rest of the arc.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I've been rewatching Sword Art Online War Of Underworld part 2 English dubbed and Pokemon Chronicles English dubbed.
I also plan to continue rewatching Major once I finish both.

RetroPokeFan

Watched Promare on New Year's Eve and god, this has become one of my favorites. The animation from Trigger is incredible, the music surprisingly catchy and it's a pure visual treat that never gets dull either. Superb dub from NYAV Post as well with easily my favorite performance from Billy Kametz and stellar voicework from the likes of Johnny Yong Bosch, Crispin Freeman and Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld too. Only criticism I have is that I wish some of the other characters got a bit more to do.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally got done watching the Spiders arc in Hunter x Hunter (1999). Onto the Greed Island arc.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I know I'm just going to be sad about Horimiya's adaptation.

I love it, but having to cater to 13 episodes is gonna cut out so much.

It's one of those rare series where I can't get enough of.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I made a One Piece arc tier list (sorry for the resolution, that's how it appeared). It goes until Reverie, since Wano isn't finished
my-image.png

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m trying to catch up on the Fruits Basket reboot, though there’s one aspect of the story that I’m a little confused about.

From what I’ve seen, there are several members of the Sohma family who either like each other or were in a relationship (Rin & Haru, Hatori & Kana, Hiro & Kisa), but since they’re all part of the same family don’t all those relationships count as incest?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
About Muzan that's just one of the looks he uses. It's going to get WAY crazier as you go on the anime

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Finally got around to watching Re:ZERO. I was honestly expecting another isekai but wow. The story is really good and then there's Rem.

At first I was like, "Well. Let's see what's with the hype over this Rem character."

Then I was like, "I never thought I'd say something so stupid but a perfect waifu does exist! She protec, she attac, but most importantly she has Subaru's back!"

And in a world of female characters struggling to confess their feelings, it's a nice change of pace to see Rem actually confess her feelings in a beautiful and adoring way. And when Subaru said "I love Emilia", I pretty much went "OH YOU MOTH$%F%$%KER! WHO WRITES THIS S@#T."

Honestly, I really don't care for ships and yet I'm somehow this upset over one. To the Rem fans. I now understand your pain.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Watching Jujutsu Kaisen a right now and man it's so good!
Also bingewatching Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood at the moment, And I'm not usually that emotional that this series has made me. Tho I've just watched 10 episode so far,I just loved it <3

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Watching Jujutsu Kaisen a right now and man it's so good!
Also bingewatching Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood at the moment, And I'm not usually that emotional that this series has made me. Tho I've just watched 10 episode so far,I just loved it <3
tbh I find FMAB's first 10 episodes to be by far its weakest portion (mostly because it felt like the producers went "WELP, everyone has watched 03 already so let's just get to the new stuff quick"), so you're now in for quite a lot of stuff!