• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Watching Jujutsu Kaisen a right now and man it's so good!
Also bingewatching Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood at the moment, And I'm not usually that emotional that this series has made me. Tho I've just watched 10 episode so far,I just loved it <3

You’re in for a real treat then. As meh said, the first ten episodes are considered the weakest part of the series because Bones assumed everyone watching had already seen the 03 series. It starts to pick up when characters from a certain country appear.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I recently got into FATE and just can't get enough of it.
Also gilgamesh best husbando.
That's quite the great franchise to get into, though which series are you starting from?

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
tbh I find FMAB's first 10 episodes to be by far its weakest portion (mostly because it felt like the producers went "WELP, everyone has watched 03 already so let's just get to the new stuff quick"), so you're now in for quite a lot of stuff!

You’re in for a real treat then. As meh said, the first ten episodes are considered the weakest part of the series because Bones assumed everyone watching had already seen the 03 series. It starts to pick up when characters from a certain country appear.
Now that I have watched 40 episodes, I completely agree with both of you.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I just found this out.

Evangelion: 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice Upon a Time released in theaters only a few days ago! WHAT?! WHEN!? WHY?! HOW!? lol... for those who don't know. The Evangelion series returned as the "Rebuild of Evangelion" movie series and many fans thought that the final Evangelion film, which finally released in over eight years since the last one, would never come out. And so I just recently found out, it finally came out!!!!! YES!!!

Morax

King of heroes
So I just found this out.

Evangelion: 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice Upon a Time released in theaters only a few days ago! WHAT?! WHEN!? WHY?! HOW!? lol... for those who don't know. The Evangelion series returned as the "Rebuild of Evangelion" movie series and many fans thought that the final Evangelion film, which finally released in over eight years since the last one, would never come out. And so I just recently found out, it finally came out!!!!! YES!!!
EoE was the only good NGE movie for me. These rebuilds are hot garbage.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Just started watching some more romance anime after I felt drained the last four or so years. Currently watching Rent a girlfriend and so far I like it. Next on the line are Tsuki ga kirei, Sankarea and Kaguya-sama.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Just started watching some more romance anime after I felt drained the last four or so years. Currently watching Rent a girlfriend and so far I like it. Next on the line are Tsuki ga kirei, Sankarea and Kaguya-sama.

If you're looking for more, I would also totally recommend Tonikaku Kawaii and Horimiya for sweet and funny romance anime. The latter's still ongoing though (at 10 eps as of writing this) but the former's finished with just 12 eps (plus an ep 12.5 that's basically a recap of the entire series).

totally not saying that because i'm a huge fan of the former and want other people to watch it and just started the latter and am liking it. noooooo siree...totally not why

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Welp, time for Mehmeh1's full OP arc ratings!
Romance Dawn: 7/10
Orange Town: 6.5/10
Syrup Village: 6/10
Baratie: 7.5/10
Arlong Park: 8.5/10
Loguetown: 8/10
Reverse Mountain: 6.5/10
Whiskey Peak: 7/10
Little Garden: 6.5/10
Drum Island: 7/10
Alabasta: 8.5/10
Jaya: 7.5/10
Skypiea: 8/10
Long Ring Long Land: AFRO/10 6.5/10
Water 7: 9/10
Enies Lobby: 9.5/10
Post-Enies Lobby: 7.5/10
Thriller Bark: 7.5/10
Sabaody Archipelago: 8/10
Amazon Lily: 7/10
Impel Down: 8/10
Marineford: 10/10
Post-War: 8/10
Fishman Island: 6/10
Punk Hazard: 7/10
Dressrosa: 8.5/10
Zou: 7.5/10
Whole Cake Island: 9/10
Reverie: 7.8/10 too many reveals It's weird to rate since it's so short, but I'll give it an 8/10
Wano Act 1: 8.5/10
Wano Act 2: 8.5/10
Wano Oden Flashback: 10 out of freakin' 10
(won't rate Wano act 3 in full since it's ongoing)

Morax

King of heroes
Welp, time for Mehmeh1's full OP arc ratings!
Romance Dawn: 7/10
Orange Town: 6.5/10
Syrup Village: 6/10
Baratie: 7.5/10
Arlong Park: 8.5/10
Loguetown: 8/10
Reverse Mountain: 6.5/10
Whiskey Peak: 7/10
Little Garden: 6.5/10
Drum Island: 7/10
Alabasta: 8.5/10
Jaya: 7.5/10
Skypiea: 8/10
Long Ring Long Land: AFRO/10 6.5/10
Water 7: 9/10
Enies Lobby: 9.5/10
Post-Enies Lobby: 7.5/10
Thriller Bark: 7.5/10
Sabaody Archipelago: 8/10
Amazon Lily: 7/10
Impel Down: 8/10
Marineford: 10/10
Post-War: 8/10
Fishman Island: 6/10
Punk Hazard: 7/10
Dressrosa: 8.5/10
Zou: 7.5/10
Whole Cake Island: 9/10
Reverie: 7.8/10 too many reveals It's weird to rate since it's so short, but I'll give it an 8/10
Wano Act 1: 8.5/10
Wano Act 2: 8.5/10
Wano Oden Flashback: 10 out of freakin' 10
(won't rate Wano act 3 in full since it's ongoing)
wano is too much nipwank/10

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
If you're looking for more, I would also totally recommend Tonikaku Kawaii and Horimiya for sweet and funny romance anime. The latter's still ongoing though (at 10 eps as of writing this) but the former's finished with just 12 eps (plus an ep 12.5 that's basically a recap of the entire series).

totally not saying that because i'm a huge fan of the former and want other people to watch it and just started the latter and am liking it. noooooo siree...totally not why
Heard some good things from Tonikaku so I was already planning watching it soon. The latter also interests me so I may come back to your recommendation after I worked my list off.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I think I'll wait for The Promised Neverland Brotherhood treatment.
I don't even want to watch the last episode.

Morax

King of heroes
Apparently the anime adaptation for JoJo's bizarre adventure : Stone Ocean was announced today...... anyone excited?

Red and Blue

Ah Stone Ocean.

The Grand Finale to the first universe

I'm looking forward to it even if it's one of my least favorite parts. Joylene alone is worth it

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm watching three things currently but the main one I wanna talk about, and that's ongoing, is the anime called Dragon, Ie Wo Kau, or Dragon Goes House Hunting. Yes you heard that right. It's an anime about a dragon looking for a house. Why? Because he's the least fierce dragon in all of existence and got kicked out of the dragonlands for making a stupid mistake (that being a dragon egg got stolen and he was too scared to get it back). So now, with the help of an architect and real estate agent elf, he wants to find a house so he can just live peacefully. Only one episode has aired at this time but I already love its humor and the story. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Whilst I'm here with the only anime I've ever watched in my whole life is Pokemon (Yeah, I'm not even kidding)