• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Rave

Banned
Since HK asked for a new thread of this to be made, I decided to make a new thread for you all.

So yeah... whatever anime series you are currently watching at the moment, list it here.

Remember, ANIME series only. Not those ones that aren't.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Currently watching both the second season of Junjou Romantica and about 40 episodes into Kyou Kara Maou! and I love them both.

Alloute

Not Banned
Bleach, because it is the only anime that I enjoy and understand at this point.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Well, I just finished watching Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY, I liked it, thought it was a bit dull at the beginning, picked up around half way through up until the last episode. Not as good as SEED, but good.

I also was watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, until FUNimation decided to temporarily block UK Peoples from going on their video portal.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P - Team Galactic and Dinosaur King yesterday morning and Bleach x2 last night.

Watched the entire season of K-ON! on the computer.

Still watching Clannad from Part 2 Collection DVD and still can't get enough of it.

Romeo X Juliet on DVD... for the second time. I can't get enough of it :D I'm planning to watch Elemental Gelade at one point.

Rex Kamex

Pokemon D/P (the Galactic Battles season) on Cartoon Network,

Naruto Shippuden (on Naruto.com)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (the raw Japanese version on 4Kids's youtube page)

Sadly, I still can't say One Piece on Funimation's website yet...

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 and k-on mainly. I'm also watching the higurashi rei ovas and is waiting for Umineko (starts this week!)

RLinksoul

Since Comcast decided to screw me over and apparently removed Cartoon Network from my list of available channels, The only anime I have to watch is Rave Master on Sci-Fi's Animonday lineup.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's dub. Might not be the world's best dub, but I can stomach it. Something to do with never watching the original, if my anime expert friend is right.

Kalin's dub laugh = evil and epic.

Yusei's dub voice = just plain hero and decent

Divine's dub name = must burn in hell...

Mimori Kiryu

I've been watching Shin-chan on DVD that I borrowed from my friend. I'm on the second DVD on the first part of the first season. The series is so hilarious; I love it so much. <3 Even though he's not on this DVD, my favorite character is totally Biker Bastard. :D

kirby8933083

mai husbando
My "must watch" anime list is filling up again but form now I decided to start watching K-On again and I'm also going to try Hellsing. Someone told me if I was fond of Kuroshitsuji, then I might also like Hellsing. Eh, it sounds a little iffy but we'll see. Also I'm giving The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a second go. >_> My anime sources says it gets better as the show goes on.

I'm not currently watching any, I just finished up with Gravitation and Gravitation OVA. I'm thinking of starting to watch Naruto Shippuden again, but first I have to remember where I left off x3

Captain Brain

I am currently watching Pokemon and Minami-ke (and sequels). ;025;

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
I'm doing a lot of Slayers rewatching. I probably haven't watched any other anime series in the past month. Sure, I'm hanging around in the middle of others, sure I'll probably finish up at least a few of them eventually. But Slayers is the only one I'm avidly watching (for the umpteenth time and still loving it).

Orphee

no need to be upset
I'm watching... Bleach, School Rumble, Death Note (again), Hellsing and Full Metal Alchemist

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Anime that I've watched recently:

Kashimashi: I found this anime while scrounging around on the internet, on veoh. While the genderbending is the main quirk to the 13-episode series, I also enjoyed how simple it was and how it focuses on real life. It's not anything like Pokemon or Naruto, where adventure is key - and Kashimashi didn't really need it.

Yu-gi-oh: I finally got around to finishing this show yesterday. And the duels between Yugi and Bakura, and Yugi and Yami, were excellent. Sure, it's obvious who's going to win - most of the duels are. But what makes it enjoyable for me is wondering how the duel is going to end that way. Having Bakura's duel end with the full force of Gandora is an example of that.

Yu-gi-oh GX: I went straight to Yu-gi-oh's sequel when I finished it. I'm at episode 22 right now, but I'm starting to like this show just as I did a couple of years ago. The one thing that makes it different though is, at least at the beginning, the anime treats the game it's spawned from just that - a game. There isn't a very deep story to be made from it; it's just good old fun.

Though an academy made for the sole purpose of dueling is a little too much. It's as if dueling is the only way to make a living in the world.

And an obligatory mention goes to Pokemon, the only anime I can watch on my satellite TV without pulling an all-nighter or waking up at noon the next day.

One Piece and Blood+.

I will start watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Saint Seiya(again) this summer.

Wynaut1993

The Smartest Wynaut
Gundam 00 (second time),Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,xxxHolic (how can you watch tsubasa without watchin this?), and a little of Valkyria Chronicles.. yes I'm an anime junkie