• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching two for awhile now. I don't really know what they're called- I tag along to the local college's anime meeting- but they're pretty awesome. Both are fan subbed.

One's about a dude who gets involve with the mermaid daughter of a Yakuza-styled mob of mermen off the coast of Seto island.

And the other features a demon-butler who acts on the orders of a little kid.

Crazy scenarios. Crazy fun.

#1 is Seto no Hanayome, which I've not seen any of but the concept amuses me.

#2 is Kuroshitsuji. Definitely amazing.

I'm finally, finally getting to FMA Brotherhood. I'll let you know what I think soon.

Ginji

Hmm
I'm currently watching:

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (fullmetal alchemist 2009)
Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
#1 is Seto no Hanayome, which I've not seen any of but the concept amuses me.

#2 is Kuroshitsuji. Definitely amazing.

I'm finally, finally getting to FMA Brotherhood. I'll let you know what I think soon.

Aaaaaaah, yeah, now I recognize the names.

As for FMA brotherhood, it's already looking great from the first episode. ^_^ Cool thing is, you don't need to have seen the 52 episodes of the original series to enjoy this one. I hear it's based more off of the manga? Y/N?

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I agree Death Note is captivating... no wonder so many people like it.

As for FMA brotherhood, it's already looking great from the first episode. ^_^ Cool thing is, you don't need to have seen the 52 episodes of the original series to enjoy this one. I hear it's based more off of the manga? Y/N?
I believe so.

Crystal Clair

New anime for me:

Kino's Journey - too stunned to rate it.

Boku no pico - only watched it, didn't hear any audio but I'll get it subbed. The boys look too girly.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Clannad: Part 2 (DVD) again. This is my third time watching whole thing and the Fuko Ibuki thing almost made me cry again! >_< Now, I'm waiting on Kotomi thing (next week).

SmartD

Watched a few Tama and Friends episodes. They're really cute. I'm waiting for Pokemon Galactic Battle to start.

wcgold

I'm currently watching Getter Robo Armageddon and it doesn't make a lick of sense. Even diehard Getter fans who have liked the series much longer than I have still have trouble understanding it.

But that doesn't stop me from liking it though.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I've watched Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood this Friday. It was the episode with Shou Tucker. It was saddening as usual, and it feels different from last time. Somewhat creepier, but has better closure. Once again, I recommend the series.

Did Tucker actually die early on, this time around?

Kai is ever more boring right now with off-action episodes. Oh well, at least the retarded distractions on Goku's way to Kaio and the Robot in the Desert bullcrap will be no more. Added scenes to fights seems a likely target for the deletion-option, but what sucks is that they cut out what little blood was actually present from a 6-inch gaping hole in someone's upper chest (need I mention the amount of arteries around that area?) along with canon scenes which have every right to be present with the relevance (the Radar-leads-to-Gohan's-Hat link, Goku explaining that Raditz can cut off his tail, etc.) to the plot they have.

It's not much more than I expected, but a real disappointment so far. I still can't wait for a non-filler riddled Freeza fight to be present in HD, and that's about all the series has going for it at the moment.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Did Tucker actually die early on, this time around?

Yeah, Scar found him in his house before they could even arrest Tucker. Nina/Alexander didn't run this time around, either. She stayed with her father. She was killed shortly after Tucker was.

Last edited:

wcgold

Currently in the midst of watching Kaiji. I think it's a lot more exciting to watch than Akagi, not that I thought it was bad or anything.

SmartD

I'm watching the Ape Escape anime. It looks good, I'm wondering why nobody has dubbed it yet.

Yeah, Scar found him in his house before they could even arrest Tucker. Nina/Alexander didn't run this time around, either. She stayed with her father. She was killed shortly after Tucker was.

Finally, no more giant "BUNNIEBARE!!!!" chimera Tucker and the soulless dolls and all that shit. How many episodes are out, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.