• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
I've moved on to Beyblade; G Revolution and currently watching episode 15.

Behind that, i've decided to re-watch Shaman King..a great anime though it's no longer shown. I'm debating on One Piece next.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Kinda in the middle of FMA: Brotherhood and Eden of the East as it airs.

Meanwhile, I'm rushing through NANA. On EP26. <3 This anime is so depressing and moving, it's a masterpiece. And the songs are smeeexxxx~

rekreatur

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (5/-), K-ON! (6/13), Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 (4/25) and nearing the end of Eureka Seven (40/50).

So far I've been enjoying FMA2 the most. moar epz plz

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Decided to pick back up on Hetalia. I question myself why I even thought about not watching it.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P Team Galactic and Bakugan season 2 yesterday morning and Bleach ep.114-115 and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 ep.17-18 on Adult Swim.

Also watched the entire first season of Bleach on DVDs.

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
I watched no anime, except this weeks Japanese Pokemon episode.

Bleach comes on too late, so I never get to see it....

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Decided to pick back up on Hetalia. I question myself why I even thought about not watching it.

Ha, welcome to the bandwagon aru~ <33

Watched FMA: Brotherhood episode 5. Oman though Maes Hughes didn't have a big role this time, I lol'd at his small part. Too lazy to spoiler tag, so I'll just cross it. The battle scene versus Scar wasn't as stormy or slow-mo!! and stuff, but it still felt dramatic, and of course, different. Alphonse hitting Edward was hilarious, and his arm fell off this time too, haha. I like the small comedy inserts they add now--saves me the trouble of watching a comedic anime directly after a sad episode.

Open up the occasional Hoshi no Kaabii episode to lift my spirits. They can make me laugh. :]

I'm getting into Hetalia: Axis Powers, and I am on the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh as well.
Hetalia is actually informative when it comes to the World Wars. XD
And Yu-Gi-Oh is for the shipping and fangirling over Yami, of course.

I really need to get back to Lucky Star. D:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I'm still rewatching Digimon Frontier and Savers season, subbed version.

But I'm currently also watching Hetalia. 8D;;; It's very informative if we want to study about historical subjects. I've finished Nodame Cantabile ~Paris Hen~ and Amatsuki some while ago. I don't really like Amatsuki's anime ending.. Just way too short compared to the on-going manga. :| I'm also watching several Katekyo Hitman Reborn! anime episodes, but will focus mainly at Varia's group temporary comeback later.

I'm also watching Macross Frontier. This gotta be my favorite Macross series.

Anyone here knows/already watched Michiko to Hatchin? I've watched several episodes but then I stopped. XDDDD

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
Planning on watching Code Geass after friends recommended it. Feel like I am gonna get dissapointed, though.

gymleadermya19

place: saphire city
rewatching ouran high school host club but the dub verison cause i felt bored

SmartD

Transformers Cybertron. I'm watching the episodes after Revelation because Kidswb only got up to that point. It's getting good so far.

Phailure123

is full of fail.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I'm really loving the new FMA series. Epic. I'm so glad it's following the manga more, and I adore the artstyle. I love the opening theme, too.

Axis Power Hetalia - Oh god. Crack, much? xD

I'm also thinking about starting to watch Code Geass. People keep recommending it to me.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Rosario+Vampire, Rozen Maiden, Neon Genesis Evangelion. I've been jumping between anime series as of late, due to me being grounded.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I'm going to watch (or read if I'm too lazy to keep up) 07 Ghost, recommended by my friend. They have cool seiyuus (Japanese voice actor, hey voices are necessary too) so why not? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.