• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
^I started watching from today although they started months ago^

Only care for the new episode. I might watch the I hack you computer while I rape you with 20 groups episode again just for F*CK YEAH!!

edit : I was expecting that ED but the new one is not bad.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Started watching Jinki:Extend: Complete Collection; already finished the first disc. This one looks good (story-wise) and it has mecha with less fan-service, but I'm not expecting anything great from this one.

SmartD

Watched some more Seven of Seven. I like Veronica Taylor voicing seven different people, and funny how one of the girls sound like Ash. You also have Dan Green voicing Mr. Mauroka and Rachael Lillis voicing Hitomi.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P Team Galactic and Bakugan Brawlers - New Vestrioa (spelling?) this morning and Bleach x2 and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 x2 just a while ago on Adult Swim.

So, Nunnally's alive. Lelouch's too arrogant to assume that she's dead, eh? Seems that no one is more powerful than Nunnally now.

Also watched the second disc of Jinki:Extend: Complete Collection.

Medea

Excalibur
For the ones airing as of now there's Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, K-ON, and Dragon Ball Kai.

And as for ones that have been around for a while, I'm starting to watch xxxHOLIC and Ah My Goddess. Just for the heck of it. Enjoying everything as of now.

latios reborn

Watching Full Metal Alchemist at the moment as well as Soul Eater.

Dimbat

Arr...
Currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Mokke and Claymore.

FMA Brotherhood: I'm a bit annoyed we have to do the recap about two chapters an episode, but what can you do. It's still very very awesome and I can't wait for the dub.

Ouran High School Host Club: Oh yes. Watching the above and the dub of this means I've been on quite the squeefest for my favorite VA.:3 Hilarious and sweet shoujo though, while short (the manga's still going), really gave me a fun ride. I should note that the ending song is fricking awesome.

Haruhi-chan/Churuya-san: Just ended, but it was a nice little distraction while I waited for Chi's New Address...and to EVERYONE'S shock, the first episode of season 2. About time!

Going to be starting Simoun over the week. I thoroughly expect it to be utterly insane, as the concept sounds a little... off. Someone suggested it to me, though, when I was structuring some things for my attempts to put together an MND: Daybreak storyline (since MND died off before then) and they said that they thought of it distantly at one point, then suggested it to me. Whatever. That, then continuing with Shangri-La.

Treekoluv

Ah, sorry
Been watching:
Detective Conan
Hellsing
Soul Eater
Bleach

Jason-Kun

FMA:Brotherhood, Gundam 00 season 2, the new season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Allison & Lillia.

wcgold

Just finished the Clannad movie. As my first impression of the series, I thought it was really amazing.

Naturally, one would think that I would move on to the TV anime series, but I'll hold back on that, as I'm assuming the movie is like a super-condensed version of the series. So I'll wait when my memory's getting rusty. But as of right now, I started on BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P Team Galactic and Bakugan Battle Brawler - New Vestrioa this morning. Just watching 'em just for the heck of it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm watching Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.