• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer
She, the ultimate weapon (Saikano)
I watched volume 1 last night. I saw Volume 3 earlier. But this refreshed my memory. The characters are cute and there is a presence of love between Chise and her boyfriend. It's kinda sad as well. I quite like it.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Bleach x2 and Code Geass: LotR R2 x2 last night.

Episode 121 of Bleach is the best I've watched in a while between Ichigo and Grimmjow's fight because of their animation. Episode 120 of Bleach is kinda let down because of those darn Bount-Sensor Mod Souls. >_<

Can't wait for the final episode of CG: LotR R2 this Saturday for the conclusion.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
With nothing else to do, I decided to watch Lucky Star: Vol.6. Thinkin about watching Indian Summer next.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Almost finished with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I just love how they're suddenly making all these parallels to the drill in the first episode now. There's some great writing going on somewhere in here.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Bleach and Shugo-Chara.

I watch a variety of shows, you can see me watching a horror show then the next thing you know, I'm watching a girly romance elementary school show. I'm random like that. DX

Magic Knight Rayearth

their eyes bug me XD. Nahh, I just don't know what to say about it the first ep moves along soooo fast Its like, normal then suddenly, magic stuff X3 intresting though.

Lucky Star

Random. If yoou made a show about my life It would turn out like lucky star, funny but random. I can't make up my mind about It XD

I'm also re-watching Card captor Sakura XD Im up to ep 28 ~!

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Bleach (dubbed in Spanish from Spain), I precise I'm not spanish but I found the first episode in south american Spanish and decided to watch all the episode I can find on youtube in Spanish (I understand the language pretty well)...

In the episode I last saw, Ichigo was about to battle someone in the tower located in the middle of the Soul Society...

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. Awesome. It certainly is different then the colorful, happy, bright animes that I'm used to. Still, I'm on episode 8 already and loving it.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
FMA: Brotherhood Episode 9. It was okay, and really followed through the manga now. I'm just sad because of the next episode preview. *cough*

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon DP: Team Galactics this morning. Will watch Bleach x2 and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (conclusion) tonight on Adult Swim.

Cobalt_Latios

For the last few days, me and my sister have been watching this one series called: Eureka Seven. The strangest part, she actually just recently got back to watching it, while I just sort of go curious and kept watching it from where she was (I forget where, exactly).

*C_L*

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Tales of the Abyss, episode 23 or something. So close to the end dammit. DO NOT READ IF SPOILERS ARE DONOTWANT I got saddened by Ion and Arietta's deaths. Also Largo's. Then probably-eventually-more-than-likely Sync's dammit. AUGH SO CONSECUTIVE. :<

NPC

sleep researcher
Uh... Why not use spoiler tags?

From currently-running anime, I'm watching Basquash! (amazing throughout) and Eden of the East (suddenly picked up). Other than that, I re-watched Perfect Blue yesterday.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Because I'm lazy. :[

Finished Tales of the Abyss. Part of me wishes the ending wasn't romance-y, but meh that's the Tales series. Sad I finished it. Now, to watch game walkthroughs I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.