• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Closed aka Detective Conan

Pokemon

Bakugan (jk terrible rip off of everything decent)

Padalin (a show about a samurai panda who attacks people with a sowrd and a random dinosaur)

Omg!!! I forgot Death Note

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
La Corda d'Oro ~Primo Passo~

I'm on episode 9 right now.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
If there was some on tv maybe I would

Mimori Kiryu

La Corda d'Oro ~Primo Passo~

I'm on episode 9 right now.
Yay! Another d'Oro fan~

Anywho, I just recently finished Mamotte! Lollipop. My friend let me borrow it since she bought it at OMG!Con and I freakin' love it. XD It's so funny; I hope there a second season sometime to finish the ending plot. So cliche but so funny anyway. xD

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Kanon ep.9-12 from Volume 3 DVD. Man, I almost cried at Makoto's departure in episode 10. Now that the story has shifted to Mai's that may has to do with the illusions.

EDIT: Watched Pokemon D/P: Team Galactic, Dinosaur King, and Bleach x2 last saturday, and also watched Kanon ep.10-24 just today from DVDs.

Last edited:
Currently watching Romeo X Juliet Episodes 1-12. Will watch Howl's Moving Castle again.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
Bleach
d.gray-man
gantz
naruto shippuden

RLinksoul

Apparently Comcast stopped supporting Cartoon Network, so the only worth-while anime I have access to is Rave Master, which airs on Sci Fi's Animonday block.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched a little bit of Gurren Lagann and Rave Master this monday night.

Also watched Clannad ep.1-9 from Part 1 Collection. Don't know why I kept watching it, but I liked the relationship between Tomoya and Nagisa and I hope that Sentai Filmworks would license Clannad ~After Story~ (which I've never seen before).

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! =D

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Haibane Renmei.

Moves pretty slow, with little to no action/romance/comedy, but it sets up a very deep world and explores how the characters deal with life there. Basically the animé equivalent of "easy listening" or ambient music. Not bad.

Don_Jon_91

Zero no Tsukaima.

just finished actually.

I like the Romantic Comedy element to it.

shiny gardevior

What lies beyond?
now?
full metal alchemist movie
after that will continue watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

latios reborn

At this point in time Full Metal Alchemist and was watching Full metal Panic: Fumoffu before FMA brotherhood.

latios reborn

At this point in time Full Metal Alchemist and was watching Full metal Panic: Fumoffu before FMA brotherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.