1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What anime series are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé (Hidden)' started by HK, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divine Judgment

Divine Judgment 鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ

Watching Venus Versus Virus right now, along with some other stuff.

2. I've been mostly watching Naruto Shippuden, though I miss it sometimes since I already know mostly what's going to happen(manga). I've also been looking at Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes subbed every now and then, so I could see what it was supposed to be like before the dubbers got it. The original's WAY, WAY better in my opinion. 4kids butchered a lot of stuff, especially in season 2, though I do admit I like the concept of the "Shadow Realm" when used correctly. Anyway, I've also been trying see some Inuyasha episodes, as my friend really likes it and I'd like to see what she's talking about.

3. MinunTheFighter34

MinunTheFighter34 I drink soysauce.

.....What?

4. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Probably stopped typing mid-sentence to watch more epic Naruto!!!

5. MinunTheFighter34

Oh yes!I hope he enjoyed that lame filler episode!

6. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Which one? There are so many to choose from!

7. Kilala12

Kilala12 Pokemon+naruto fan

totally naruto and heroes heroes is the no. 1 most watched show in the world, and naruto is no. 2XDDD XDDD I'D LUV 2 SMACK HOMOCHI*AHEM I MEAN OROCHIMARU IN THE HEAD UNESPECTEDLY WHEN HE HAS HIS TOUNGUE OUTXDDD

8. MinunTheFighter34

This, the perfect example of a bad member.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  9. Archimedes

Archimedes Not Dead Yet

It's sort of frightening, really.

Not really a series, but I saw Paprika last night. My mind, it breaks!

10. MinunTheFighter34

I've heard good things about that movie.But I have no interest to see it as of now.

Besides, im broke.

11. Rave

Rave Banned

I'm just about to start watching the One Piece movie that FUNi recently released.

12. Archimedes

Archimedes Not Dead Yet

I saw the fansub of that a couple of months ago. It was pretty enjoyable. Seemed a bit too quickly paced in parts, though.

13. Surreal

Surreal DIRTY HACKERS

Lucky *******. I've been lazy. I might pick that up tonight.

Anyway, I've caught up with ghost hound.

14. Rave

Rave Banned

Well, I've never seen a sub of it, but I guess seeing it as a dub is nice, and it was a rather decent watch, but rather shows what FUNimation has up their sleeve for their dub works. And, I'm rather impressed. I really like how it turned out.

Your right about the movie though. I just finished watching it just now, and the whole movie was completely fast paced. Though, its no surprise having to compact a whole major arc into a 2 hour movie.

15. FLCL again.............

16. Umi Mizuno

Umi Mizuno ☠ one girl army

Please refrain from making comments like that again. You can keep it to yourself, blog it somewhere, giggle on some chatroom about it, etc. just don't post about it here.

Just watched the Kara No Kyoukai 3rd movie Trailer, and it was pretty good. The animation was pretty top notch and even though there's not a lot of footage on the trailer, it's pretty interesting.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  17. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Finished watching Memories Off 3.5 (two series together, composed of 4 eppies) and I'm thinking about watching Tales of Symphonia OVAs.

18. shadowblade

shadowblade Anime Fan

I'm watching full metal alchemist atm

19. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

I gave up anime for Lent, but after that, there are a few things I need to watch. One Piece, for one. I've heard a lot of good things about it, and I'm sure I'll love the main pairing. I mean, it resembles Pokeshipping. How could I not love it? And I also wanna watch Spice and Wolf. Plus, I keep meaning to get Haibane Renmei... but it would be a major investment... and it seems kinda sad... I dunno.

By the way, Umi Mizuno, that's a really great pic of Bella Swan in your sig. I don't like the books so much, and Bella got on my nerves after a little while, but... actually, she kinda looks like me.

20. HK

HK Radiance of Shadows

Wow. People on here besides me are watching it. Cool.

1) Read the manga.

2) There isn't any romance (at least between any members of the crew) in One Piece, though I guess you always have fanfiction.

Do it. Only show from the winter season worth watching.

Definitely do it. It is sad in parts, but is ultimately uplifting with a rather content ending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.