1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What anime series are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé (Hidden)' started by HK, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragi

Dragi Member

I am watching One piece, Bleach, naruto

2. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Watched Maburaho: Vol.2 - Magic & Mayhem and DragonballZ Movie: Brolly - The Legendary Super Saiyan (bought this for $5 from Wal-Mart).

3. Dark FireBird

Dark FireBird Ah ha!! ♪

just started watching fruits basket today- enjoying it so far! ^_^

4. wcgold

wcgold Well-Known Member

I'm about halfway done with Baccano!

5. HK

HK Radiance of Shadows

Spice and Wolf 10 - Uh, awkward. The writing has taken a nose-dive, but Christ, the direction on this episode is off. Little thought to lead-up, and ****ed up on the one aspect that they were surprisingly getting right in spite of the generic character designs: successfully articulating facial expressions.

More people need to watch this.

6. LittleRedRodeo

LittleRedRodeo Candy Apple Red

That'd be nice and not too expensive. After watching it a coupla times, I wondered what it would sound like if it was dubbed.

7. Clockworkz

Clockworkz SURPRISE BUTTSECKS

Plowing my way through Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Lagoon, and Berserk.

8. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Just watched Appleseed: Ex Machina I bought from Wal-Mart this morning and it was pretty good movie. The plot in it seems to be pretty solid, so I'm leaning toward putting it in my top ten fave anime.

9. SPIKE06

SPIKE06 Well-Known Member

i just finished Basilisk. i liked it, i might go out and buy it

10. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

11. Shadowfaith

Shadowfaith Shinigami...

Curently watching Elfen Lied!

12. CrYsTaL-Suicune

CrYsTaL-Suicune Trust..Bond of heart

I'm currently watching Angelic Layer and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch on DVD... I might decide to suddenly watch Magic Knight Rayearth once my sis is done with it.

Though I really wish I was watching Eyeshield 21 right now... :( No DVD available...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  13. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Bloody git

Devil May Cry. It's actually a decent series that fits well with the genre of the game.

14. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

This one's decent, though I would want TokyoPop to license its manga version and release them. ;(

Just watched Maburaho: Vol.7 - Wizard of Ahhhhs! yesterday. Thinking about buying its manga version.

15. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

The manga is terrible. Really terrible.

16. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

I'm currently watching Digimon Savers.

17. Alchemeng

Alchemeng <--- Clair

Just Death Note at the moment but always looking for more anime's to watch.

18. Renami

Renami Benevolence

I just started watching .hack//Roots yesterday. What I currently wach now is Kanon 2006, Higurashi Kai & Clannad. Still Clannad xD

19. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Though I know nothing about its manga version (extended story-wise and drawing), I would like to take a look at it myself. ;(

Re-watched Appleseed: Ex Machina. Been pestering my father to watch it. He said no and said that all anime are just for children when he, in reality, was watching American cartoon.

20. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

One Peice. The series is starting to pick up my faith for the anime again. As I haven't watched it in a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.