• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

fyl
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: I love this anime. o_o Too bad there isn't an english dub, but I guess that can be a good thing. If it got one, I have a feeling it'd be a bad one. :X

I just saw another anime I liked, but I closed the window before I could see it's name.

Last edited:
watching Girl's High. got the dvd collection. It's only in sub. There is not dub for this series. I dunno why. Either way, it's bit light hearted and funny.

I also brought 12 kingdoms and Green Greens.

Surreal

DIRTY HACKERS
After like a month of nothing, I just watched One Piece 348 and Ghost Hound 20 and 21. Looks like there's just one episode left. I swear I will start watching Baccano! soon. I've been meaning to do that.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I also brought 12 kingdoms and Green Greens.
Trust me, it isn't that good anime (in terms of fanservice).

I hate anime.
Why bother posting here if you hate anime?

On topic, watched the final DVD of Bleach: The Substitute - Season One and Da Capo II Second Season ep.1.
For DC II SS, it went pretty good and is starting to finally have brother/sister(s) romance (my fave). ^_^;

HK

Radiance of Shadows
watching Girl's High. got the dvd collection. It's only in sub. There is not dub for this series. I dunno why. Either way, it's bit light hearted and funny.

Not economically feasible. English dub would cost too much money for a niche series like that.

I also brought 12 kingdoms

Novel is SOOOO much better.

and Green Greens.

Goddammit, you'll put down money for this crap, yet why aren't you out looking for Haibane and Texhnolyze volumes!?

Not economically feasible. English dub would cost too much money for a niche series like that.

I wouldn't say it's that niche as there is an english manga out of it.

Novel is SOOOO much better.

I have the novel already and read the first volume. The anime has gorgeous music. Nuff said.

Goddammit, you'll put down money for this crap, yet why aren't you out looking for Haibane and Texhnolyze volumes!?

They don't have any Geneon stuff at the comic con I got this anime at. Stop whining.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I wouldn't say it's that niche as there is an english manga out of it.

Yeah, but does the manga actually sell well?

Part of Media Blaster's idea of simply subbing anime that won't get a sufficiant return and providing an English dub for stuff that will.

I have the novel already and read the first volume. The anime has gorgeous music. Nuff said.

But it has average and frequently annoying animation and the storytelling isn't as great y'know.

They don't have any Geneon stuff at the comic con I got this anime at. Stop whining.

You went to NYCC? Cool.

Yeah, but does the manga actually sell well?
I dunno. Beats me. Who cares.

But it has average and frequently annoying animation and the storytelling isn't as great y'know.
I thought you said the anime was decent? Whatever.

You went to NYCC? Cool.

Yea. It was cool though there were a crap load of fat and ugly people there. What's to expect? LoL

I also got a real life japanese katana in the replica of Ichigo's bankai sword.
It's fricken sweet. 110 bucks.

I also met two voice actor/actresses from anime: Sean Schemmel from DBZ and Carolyn Keranen who did Caska from Berserk. Both were great to talk to. I got Sean autograph and a picture with him Below.

I'm on the left with yankee hat
[IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/SeanSchemmel.jpg[/IMG139]

Rave

Banned
I'm on the right with yankee hat

Even though your perspective is different from ours, if you hadn't put the Yankees cap part on there, lots people would be mistaking you for that creepy eyed, shit eating guy at the far left.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I also met two voice actor/actresses from anime: Sean Schemmel from DBZ and Carolyn Keranen who did Caska from Berserk. Both were great to talk to. I got Sean autograph and a picture with him Below.

I'm on the left with yankee hat
[IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/SeanSchemmel.jpg[/IMG139]

Somehow, you look even cooler than I imagined.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Even though your perspective is different from ours, if you hadn't put the Yankees cap part on there, lots people would be mistaking you for that creepy eyed, shit eating guy at the far left.

I thought the same thing. But the guy on the left looks exactly like someone I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.