• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
my how time passes

Last edited:

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Blah, not an anime but I'm watching Garo

[IMG139]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/kenshin05/GaroBanner1Version2.jpg[/IMG139]

The pure awesomeness of this show's first three episodes make me want to buy all the gear that comes with it.

I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho DVD's earlier for pleasure.

Last edited:
Waiting to finish dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh GX..

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Right now i'm watching Black Cat. I havn't been able to see much episodes since my friend hasn't transferred it to my PC yet but when he does i'll be able to watch all of it

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
eureaka seven,kikaider(trying to find the dvds) bleach.

Kikaida is awesome. It's just the awesome.

And just watched Garo 04. Awesome, awesome series.

It's like if Seto Kaiba (Kouga the main character is fruckin' Seto Kaiba's live-action brother or something. The jacket, everything. It's awesome) was a Golden Knight of Fangness and killed demons.

I'm not watching much anime nowadays since i'm drawing more often now. I'll probably go rewatch RK again since I like it for nostaglia feelings.

On other hand....

WhAt?! Le Chevalier D'Eon is out already? Gotta get it then. Like RK, I like historical fiction series. This will be one of em I know i'll like.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
WhAt?! Le Chevalier D'Eon is out already? Gotta get it then. Like RK, I like historical fiction series. This will be one of em I know i'll like.

Uh, are you referring to Rurouni Kenshin or t3h HK, as in moi?

Anyway, you'll find the greatest swordplay in anime with Le Chevalier D'Eon, bar none. In addition to horror overtones with magic and a cult, there's a lot of interesting integration of actual historical events and figures, not to mention it's a masterpiece on a technical level for an anime television series, both aurally and visually.

And as I mentioned above, the English dub I favor over the Japanese dub. It's a surprise, considering that it's one from ADV, but I really like the direction and casting, even if Robin sounds a somewhat too old and Durand takes some getting used to.

HK is reflecting back on how much of a fanboy-oriented choice it was to cast Hirano Aya as Misa.
Probably all the fanboys who watched Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.;)

Speaking of which, that is my current animé addiction at the moment after giving in to the hype around the time the dub license was announced. Currently waiting patiently for the boys' image songs to be released. Their versions of Hare Hare Yukai are gonna be awesome, I can feel it~:D

It's like if Seto Kaiba (Kouga the main character is fruckin' Seto Kaiba's live-action brother or something. The jacket, everything. It's awesome) was a Golden Knight of Fangness and killed demons.
Like the Winged Dragon of Ra? ...wait, that's a golden DRAGON of fangness.XD

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Probably all the fanboys who watched Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.;)

Speaking of which, that is my current animé addiction at the moment after giving in to the hype around the time the dub license was announced. Currently waiting patiently for the boys' image songs to be released. Their versions of Hare Hare Yukai are gonna be awesome, I can feel it~:D

Like the Winged Dragon of Ra? ...wait, that's a golden DRAGON of fangness.XD

[img139]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6840/garokonitan7wb.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://www.ericstuart.com/4kidscartoons/setokaiba.gif[/img139]​

He points the eyes of Kaiba on you, f00lz.

Asrialys

Hmm...These are basically on-and-off since I, for some unknown reason, haven't been spending my hours of free time watching anime, or anything for that matter. So I'm pretty much mainly just watching the title at the top of the list ¬_¬'

Ugh, I suck at descriptions...

Kanon 2006
The moé appeal is definitely one of the things I like about this series. Shiori is probably the best at it. Anyway, the animation is just incredible and its delivery is excellent. There's that...out-of-nowhere thing in episode 19, but that can be interpreted in several different ways. But I have nothing against Ayu, since I like her. I do really like this series. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. Ha, I think the Shiori story made me tear up twice.

Shakugan no Shana
Heh, Shana is really cute, especially as a tsundere character. I like the animation and battles. The characters and story is also really nice.

My-HiME
I watched Mai-Otome first before this and liked it. So I decided to watch this when I learned that it was licensed. The concept is quite interesting and the animation isn't too bad. Just one more volume!

Mahou Sensei Negima
Based on one of my favorite manga. Even though the animation is terrible and doesn't reach as far into the manga, it's still an enjoyable watch. But I really want the school festival arc to be animated.

Negima!?
SHAFT does a nice job animating this with their unique style. Even though this one has been mainly about random comedy and doesn't follow the manga qhatsoever, it's still fun to watch.

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
One of SHAFT's earlier works, with the infamous Hazuki. Never knew what Neko Mimi Mode was until I saw this just a few months ago.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Quite an interesting watch to me, for something so incredibly soap opera-ish. But I do like to watch these kinds of dramas. And I do like to watch anime based on these kinds of games. This one is more serious than the most famous ones, and I like it.

Galaxy Angel Rune
One of my current must-watch things is the Galaxy Angel series. After reading the manga, I instantly liked the characters. Even though all the anime series are mainly comedy while the manga contains the actual story, I still want to watch them. The characters for this specific series are quite interesting, especially with Khalua turning into Tequila around alcohol. Argh, wish I could play the video games.

Manabi Straight
I don't really have anything to say about this, except that it's funny. Need to watch more of it.

Saint October
Don't know how this will work out. Seems pretty interesting, but some things are just weird. One thing is how tey transform. Kinda creepy.

Nodame Cantabile
One of things that interested about this anime that interested me was that it had the characters playing real music, and they're all good at it. The show is also pretty funny.

Venus Versus Virus
I read the manga and got interested. However, a lot of people didn't seem to like the anime adaptation. But I'll keep watching this. Sumire and Lucia seem like interesting enough characters to me.

Soukou no Strain
I think the interesting designs and concepts for the mechs attracted me to this. This show has quite a death count. Practically everyone Sara gets close to dies. It's all about Sara stopping her brother, whose reasons for destroying humanity and quite justifiable.

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Well, I saw Kannazuki no Miko and decided to take a look at this. This and Kannazuki jumble so many genres together and can still make it look good. Kuu was annoying at first, but her inner monologues can be quite funny and ridiculous. Gah, gotta catch up with this.

And for the heck of it, I'm rewatching Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins. Heh...Don't know why, but these two series appeal to me.

Last edited:

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I want to try to watch more of Nodame, but I'm too lazy.

You're depriving yourself of the best thing this winter.

Kanon 2006
There's that...out-of-nowhere thing in episode 19, but that can be interpreted in several different ways.

[spoil]I don't figure how a guy who's shown no romantic interest in a girl whatsever suddenly kisses her. It's beyond me.[/spoil]

Ha, I think the Shiori story made me tear up twice.

I am a heaten who likes Makoto. But then again, I took a liking to Blue in Wolf's Rain.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Quite an interesting watch to me, for something so incredibly soap opera-ish.

I believe that you already know of my hatred of the series.

Nodame Cantabile
One of things that interested about this anime that interested me was that it had the characters playing real music, and they're all good at it.

Uh, I don't think it's the seiyuu playing the instruments, if that's what you're saying...

The show is also pretty funny.

That's an understatement.

HK

Radiance of Shadows

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Negima!: Magister Negi Magi
Pretty good animation, though it pales in comparision to manga version. The Kyoto Trip arc really sucks in animation. :( I'm planning to get the Volume 6 (final DVD) in the first week of March.

Moon Phase
Nothing to say as I only got the first Volume of the DVD. It's pretty good to start out in the first two episodes. Planning to get at least 2 DVDs in March also.

Status
Not open for further replies.