• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragi

I am watching One piece, Bleach, naruto

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Maburaho: Vol.2 - Magic & Mayhem and DragonballZ Movie: Brolly - The Legendary Super Saiyan (bought this for $5 from Wal-Mart).

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Spice and Wolf 10 - Uh, awkward. The writing has taken a nose-dive, but Christ, the direction on this episode is off. Little thought to lead-up, and ****ed up on the one aspect that they were surprisingly getting right in spite of the generic character designs: successfully articulating facial expressions.

I'm about halfway done with Baccano!

More people need to watch this.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just watched Appleseed: Ex Machina I bought from Wal-Mart this morning and it was pretty good movie. The plot in it seems to be pretty solid, so I'm leaning toward putting it in my top ten fave anime.

SPIKE06

i just finished Basilisk. i liked it, i might go out and buy it

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
I'm currently watching Angelic Layer and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch on DVD... I might decide to suddenly watch Magic Knight Rayearth once my sis is done with it.

Though I really wish I was watching Eyeshield 21 right now... :( No DVD available...

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Devil May Cry. It's actually a decent series that fits well with the genre of the game.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Curently watching Elfen Lied!

This one's decent, though I would want TokyoPop to license its manga version and release them. ;(

Just watched Maburaho: Vol.7 - Wizard of Ahhhhs! yesterday. Thinking about buying its manga version.

This one's decent, though I would want TokyoPop to license its manga version and release them. ;(

Just watched Maburaho: Vol.7 - Wizard of Ahhhhs! yesterday. Thinking about buying its manga version.

The manga is terrible. Really terrible.

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Just Death Note at the moment but always looking for more anime's to watch.

Renami

Benevolence
I just started watching .hack//Roots yesterday. What I currently wach now is Kanon 2006, Higurashi Kai & Clannad. Still Clannad xD

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
The manga is terrible. Really terrible.

Though I know nothing about its manga version (extended story-wise and drawing), I would like to take a look at it myself. ;(

Re-watched Appleseed: Ex Machina. Been pestering my father to watch it. He said no and said that all anime are just for children when he, in reality, was watching American cartoon.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
One Peice. The series is starting to pick up my faith for the anime again. As I haven't watched it in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.