• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched subbed Naruto Shippuden ep.51-52.

Still waiting for One Piece ep.345-347 to be subbed.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I just watched the two Kite OVAs, and I must say, s*** is epic.

There's a reason why it's a cult classic, and now I know why.

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
I'm watching InuYasha right now. It's pretty good, but sometimes it's very predictable.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Just watching the preview for Allison & Lillia, the artwork and the music is great. o_o This is definately something I want to watch when it comes out in April.

Just watching the preview for Allison & Lillia, the artwork and the music is great. o_o This is definately something I want to watch when it comes out in April.

I didn't see the preview yet but I wish to view it too. if anyone knows place to download it, PM me.

Last night I watch the first Ranma 1/2 movie. VERY cliche but bit funny at times so it was alright. I love Mouse, Ryoga, and Kuno.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army

Vashperado_S

~+ Sound Trainer~+
I WAS watching One Piece until they replaced it with Bakugan crap show... Now I watch my computor screen, scanning for more people ****** about this change of shows

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

loading episode 19 now....WHY WON'T AC BUY IT YET? T_T

Enyx

Ev trainer
I'm currently watching Bleach every week when the new episode is dubbed and thats about it. [Excluding rare glances at a few episodes of Shippuden

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Disgaea: Vol.2 - A Netherworld Story, Disgaea: Vol.3 - The Netherworld War, and Midori Days: Vol.1 out of Handheld Collection. I'm starting to get bored...

HK

Radiance of Shadows

The negatives:

- Character designs have been morphed into some shoujo b*stards... er, b*tches.
- The voices for the leads. WTF is a confident, admirable, indepedent female character like Allison having a goddamn mother ****ing annoying moe-moe-moe otaku pandering voice. **** that ****. This is gonna be one of few series I'll prefer in English (if/when it's licensed).

The positives:

- Novels by the same writer as Kino's Journey. Awesome.
- Production values look great.

The negatives:

- The voices for the leads. WTF is a confident, admirable, indepedent female character like Allison having a goddamn mother ****ing annoying moe-moe-moe otaku pandering voice. **** that ****. This is gonna be one of few series I'll prefer in English (if/when it's licensed).

The positives:

- Novels by the same writer as Kino's Journey. Awesome.
- Production values look great.

Agree with you on exact positives/negatives.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
And hopefully they'll stay that way, assuming Madhouse doesn't source it out to Korea after three episodes.

UltimateOtaku

Call me Dusk...
I constantly watch

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Clannad
and Lucky Star.

Asrialys

They sort of already looked like that...

Her voice is annoying? She's all the things you describe her as, but she also isn't the completely serious type. Her demeanor, from what I've seen in the preview, pretty much matches the voice type.

Status
Not open for further replies.