• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megchan

God IS in Control
I've started watching the subbed version of Digimon Tamers. And I will be watching the other subbed versions of the Digimon seasons/series.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Just watching the preview for CLANNAD AFTER STORY, and I've got to say I was kinda disappointed at how the series ended. :/ The final ep for Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro was just bleh, why is the Neuro vs. Sai thing so boring compared with the manga? D:! Stupid Madhouse for adding stupid elements that WEREN'T NEEDED.

Has anybody seen Magical Heart Kokoro-chan? If you liked School Days, you have to watch it. IT'S HILARIOUS. XDDDD Even if you don't like School Days and you were just watching it for the nice boat crap, well here you go:
[img139]http://www.minaidehazukashii.com/hinano/myimg/schooldays/kokoro126.jpg[/img139]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I can't wait till the anime adaption of Hyakko has a preview. *A*

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Midori Days: Vol.2 out of Handheld Collection

And watched The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye: Vol.1 - Encounter I got in the mail. Must say that it was pretty good anime, so I might considering inserting this anime into my top ten fave anime.

Asrialys

Has anybody seen Magical Heart Kokoro-chan? If you liked School Days, you have to watch it. IT'S HILARIOUS. XDDDD Even if you don't like School Days and you were just watching it for the nice boat crap, well here you go:
[img139]http://www.minaidehazukashii.com/hinano/myimg/schooldays/kokoro126.jpg[/img139]
Haha, should get it's own show :p

Heh, haven't watched much of anything in weeks and I watch this...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Well, I started to watch Onegai My Melody again. Yeah... I'm starting to remember how messed up it is. This Anime defies sanity.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
I am awaiting the new anime coming from Japan in April, in the mean time I will be catching up with fan translations of Konjiki no Gash Bell (ie. Zatch Bell). I don't mind the dub version at all but for some reason nothing else has come here to NZ except for the first season.

Only other anime I'm watching currently is Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. Very generic season, and I can't stand episodes which have young/baby Nursy Joys my god how ugly.

Have a huge list of anime I need to watch, just have to find the time.

~Pichu-sama

Level 100 Pichu
I've been watching quite a few animes recently, thanks to torrents. Mostly Hellsing and Excel Saga, though I did take a day to go through FLCL.

After stopping around episode 5, I decided to re-download and re-watch Ghost Hound up to the current Genjo episode. They need to hurry up!

I'm currently in the process of 'acquiring' all of Spice and Wolf as well, and I've already got all 26 episodes of Denno Coil waiting for me to marathon.

Anything else from the latest seasons I need to watch?

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Theres nothing wrong with either of those three anime. I'm not sure they're classics but they're certainly popular. And there is nothing wrong with popular. Only morons who think they're cool because they watch edgy or otaku-like anime. Those animes are great too. But don't post in a forum and think you're cool by knocking off anime that people like. You just look like a pathetic ****.

Asrialys

Well, after a long hiatus (a month?), I finally started watching more again.

I finished the first season of Clannad. I thought the ending was nice. I think I expected something slightly more dramatic after AIR and Kanon, but what we got was fine too. Quite soothing. But there's still the second season. I hear that they've barely scraped the surface of Nagisa's story and the mystery behind that other world with the girl and robot.

I also finished Da Capo II. It was alright. Too much Minatsu for my head to handle with that voice of hers. Anyway, this isn't the Da Capo I remember. I hope that the second season picks up on the drama and delivers a good story with less Minatsu. But I have a feeling that it'll be a Sakura-related story now.

--C4--

Only my Railgun
I'm currently waiting for the last episode of Shakugan No Shana II to be subbed, and waiting for the last episode of True Tears to air.

But right now I'm watcing Tsukihime and erm Gurren Lagann.

From what I've seen (4 episodes), Tsukihime seems like an alright anime, however I have heard from a friend that theres a lot of things that they left out that he read in the manga which is a slight disappoint to me but it also isn't because I don't really read the manga...

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched GX this morning, still bored me no matter how this storyline goes from there. ;(

Last night, watched the Midori Days: Vol.3 out of handheld collection and The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye: Vol.2 - Tending Wounds.

EDIT: About to watch The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye: Vol.3 - Gravestone I got in mail today.

Last edited:

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Well, after a long hiatus (a month?), I finally started watching more again.

I finished the first season of Clannad. I thought the ending was nice. I think I expected something slightly more dramatic after AIR and Kanon, but what we got was fine too. Quite soothing. But there's still the second season. I hear that they've barely scraped the surface of Nagisa's story and the mystery behind that other world with the girl and robot.

So am I one of the few who still thinks the Clannad TV series is complete sh*t aside from Sunohara's awesomeness?

Maybe I'm just looking at the differences between the game and the anime too much. Personally, I was more touched by the movie Toei made for it (and especially the game) far more than the anime, mostly because it's all ruined by Fuko's "DOZO" crap that went on for too long.

Anyway, I'm starting on the Claymore anime since I've finally caught-up with the manga, and catching-up with the D. Gray-man anime (which I dropped a long time ago, but it gets better, so I'm picking it up again).

I'm mostly waiting for new season anime to start, since I've got a good amount of vacation time to actually watch anime now (I haven't seriously watched anime in almost two weeks).

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
I'm currently watching E's Otherwise... well, actually, getting back to it. It's not the best series I've watched, but it's pretty good and some of the official art I've seen in the internet are really good. I've also heard that the manga is much better.

Kawazu Hime

My mom and I are watching Death Note...I'm so happy I got my mom into an anime other then Shin-Chan...Though Shin-Chan is really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.