• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I dont think we killed him, nor did he kill himself. So it seems logical he would be alive.

I'm working on it. Do you know how much gas cost nowadays!?

Rave

Banned

Luffy must Die!!!

You guys are hellaireeus. X)
It must be fun being a cyber bully. Using your wit mentally beat the crap out of people. Even though all this wit seems to just be the same tired stuff over and over. Like rave with his "your mom should be ashamed". You disgruntled nerds amuse me. :)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
You guys are hellaireeus. X)
It must be fun being a cyber bully. Using your wit mentally beat the crap out of people.

Quite.

Even though all this wit seems to just be the same tired stuff over and over.

I try to be be original some of the time.

You disgruntled nerds amuse me. :)

Then I will collect money for the entertainment.

Rave

Banned
Even though all this wit seems to just be the same tired stuff over and over.

Redundancy is the key to success.

Don't like it?

[img139]http://www.parliament.nz/VirtualTour/QTVR/Stills/MaoriDoor.jpg[/img139]

There's the door.

Like rave with his "your mom should be ashamed".

She really should.

You disgruntled nerds amuse me. :)

That'll be $20 + tax. Otherwise, you'll be hearing from our lawyer.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
$20 + tax for each of us participating or $20 + tax between 5+ people.

I want in on this. I need money.

Finally got a hold of Texhnolyze, going to start watching it later.

enyaz11

Who are you?
o.k you guys totally swerved from the topic to talk about disgruntled nerds and 20 (+tax)
but it is amusing watching u guys express your feelings about peoples ashamed mothers.

hmm, suddenly i want some milk

oh yeaah, i am watching naruto, and rewatching rurouni kenshin and tenchi muyo

Last edited:

Ikito

You owe us money then too, we arent a free show here damnit.

You sure seem like it. I guess we pay for the internet to watch you entertain us, that's only a minor setback though.

anywho, I'm watching BLEACH, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and FLCL. : D

Crimson Fang

Crazed Nostalgia
I forgot I liked YuYuHakusho (or whatever), and Tenchi. I kinda dislike Rurouni Kenshin, though. It was one of my disgruntled brother's "phases." =/ And can I exchange my stock in the Kupo Nut market for lol? Pleeeeease? And finally, InuYasha, since AS replaced everything good with whatever's airing instead. (And I fall asleep right before Death Note every Saturday). >_<

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I've seen the Lilith-referenced screens. Vaguely makes me want to pick it up, even though the first series lost its luster after a few episodes.
Just watch the last few episodes, it's worth your time. But then some last few episodes are still unsubbed.
He's a lolicon who thinks melodrama is great, right?
You got it. X_x I swear I almost walked into his room while he was "cleaning" his figurines. He's got an obsession with PPGZ too.

Just watched Vampire Knight and since I read the manga before, the anime sucks in comparison with the manga. T_T The animation is pretty bland since there's not much shading done except for the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.