• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedhost101

Electric PKMN Master
I'm watching Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Pokemon, and I'm planning to watch the new Japanese Yu-gi-oh! sereis Yu-gi-oh!5DS (Five Duel Scoop)!Check it out here:http://youtube.com/watch?v=hTbBhmnrAfw&feature=user
Looks like they just crapped Yu-gi-oh! up, but I'll still watch it :D!!

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Just watched Shuffle! a while ago, it's pretty good one.

Togepimags

~Pichu Trainer~
I'm am currently reading and watching azumanga daioh :About average Japanese schoolgirls

And...Lucky Star:same plot and watching rozen maiden again:about 7 dolls..Trying to be alice and more x.x ;078;

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
I'm currently watching Prince of Tennis OVA.

Oh man, this is so great. Love the better animation than the series. It's too bad that it signifies that it is nearly the end... But I still like those hot tennis matches... Also the songs and the flow of the matches... It ain't dragging.

Go Ryoma!

Poliwhirl

I'm watching

Ouran High School Host Club
Love Hina
Rosario + Vampire
Bleach and Bleach Dub
Naruto Dub
Naruto Shippuuden
Death Note Dub

That's all I can remember.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
^your sig is so pretty!

anyway.

My new obsession is...

La Corda d'Oro
~primo passo~

But there is no english dub! So I'm watching subs! I usually do dubs, so these subs are like a new experience for me. I learned so many words in Japanese!

I like Azuma so much that I put him in my signature!

This is the official site.

...For the manga. -___-U Sigh...

One more thing: I NEVER buy DVDs for anime. But I would be willing to buy these if they came over to our good land of America.

That's how good this series is.

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon and GX yesterday in the morning and Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note last night.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Ghost Hound 20 - Debates on the definition and value of life.

Religious sect appealing to the government.

Storm approaching.

Cliff-hanger.

OH ****.

Finally got a hold of Texhnolyze, going to start watching it later.

ABOUT GODDAMN TIME.

Baccano.

Truely an amazing anime, really ashamed of myself for not watching it earlier.

As should every other regular in this section.

Baccano! is the most fun anime series since FLCL. Bar none.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
It's like the anime version of your wet dream.

The anime version of my wet dream would be an adaption of The World is Mine manga.

Given the right director and a budget, that kind of anime series would have the opportunity to blow favorites like Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Pale Cocoon out of the ****ing water.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, JAPAN.

The anime version of my wet dream would be an adaption of The World is Mine manga.

Given the right director and a budget, that kind of anime series would have the opportunity to blow favorites like Texhnolyze, Haibane Renmei, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Pale Cocoon out of the ****ing water.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, JAPAN.

It won't. Don't bother. There was enough controversity with the manga over in Japan. If there is going to be an anime it'll probably get same treatment Koroshiya Ichi got. Which is really nothing.

I'm going to rewatch all the anime I had on my comp since I'm switching to my laptop. This includes:

Ah! My Goddess
Digimon
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hikaru no Go
Pokemon (lolz)

I need to get the rest of AMG, FMA, and Hikago. The 'mons I dont care too much about.

Megchan said:
Chii's Sweet Home. X3
Same here. 3 minutes of pure cute(any more and I'd have a heart attack! XD). All of it from Touhei and the titular kitty. The latter I wanna hug so. Damn. BADLY.>^.^<

Still keeping up with Pokémon(of course), Digimon Data Squad(shaping up to be as good as the Tamers dub, if not better), and Naruto(Filler Hell, but I challenged myself to go through it in spite of the haters here). Blue Dragon is alright, waiting until it gets going(re: Shu getting his Shadow under control) before watching it regularly.

Also watched the Shin-chan Star Wars special, which was awesome. Hope I don't miss the rest of the new season.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.