• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently I been watching DN Angel

Zatch 89

I just finished watching Code Geass R2 dubbed it only goes up to episode 3 so I might start watching the subbed episodes.I've also started watching Full Metal Alchemist and am finishing up Samurai Champloo.And does anyone have any suggestion for some good action/drama based animes?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Caught the latest episode of Nodame. It was a good one. The conflict set up was interesting, and I liked how the characters responded to it. There weren't any of the big misunderstandings so typical of that sort of thing. I think next episode will be a good one, too.

I just started and finished Ergo Proxy. It's wierd and I don't know what's happening half the time but it's still awesome. It's got epic animation and music. I also love the ending of it, dispite the ambiguousness. It just sort of gives off a hopeful feeling. (Plus I was sort of afraid it would be an "Everyone dies, the end." ending. At least the main characters survived.)

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Just started on Lucky Star today. On my 12th consecutive episode. XD I probably could have finished it in just one day, but I didn't start until late into the afternoon, so yeah.

jorisw

I'm currently watching Hoshi no Kaabii. I'm now at episode 4.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Xam'd 15 - I'm still enjoying this a lot, but am a bit worried about the pacing for future episodes. There's confidence in the writing, but I hope that doesn't give way to a rushed climax where exposition and ill-defined antagonists come tumbling out.

Glad that we're finally getting glimpses of the North, though.

I'm watching Prince Of Tennis. Anyone wanna discuss? :)
There's a lot of underage man-meat in that series.

Mimori Kiryu

I'm currently watching the last few episodes of Get Backers. I'm really excited to see how this series ends. : D

And my friend recently downloaded the first four episodes of Jyu-oh-Sei on X-Box Live. I like the series; it's pretty cute. I think my favorite character is Rei, though he seems to have
bit the dust in the second episode
. I do like the other characters such as Thor, Tiz and Third. I'll probably finish the series eventually - depending on whether my friend downloads more (she doesn't have enough points and she loves the series more than me xD) or she buys it. I do like it, but it's not OMG I NEED MORE.

xPanda

~~~~
im currently re-watching: FLCL-I love this anime. Its humor and
pervertiveness is enjoyable.

i might also re-watch: Paranoia Agent-this anime's suspence
and story is really nice in my opinion.

im also watching:
-naruto shipp.
-bleach
-soul eater

Last edited:

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist again and I rememebered how much I loved it. I got bored of Code Geass and I'm cloes to finishing Yu-Gi-Oh the original series. Of course I'm watching Pokemon

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Currently I'm watching Shaman King. I'm at the part where that, guy......Ooh I forgot his name, but he like, dies and that little person has that guy who made that really powerful sword inside him. He has a big Mallet and tries to kill Hao because he killed his brother and his best friend.

Shadow Quilava

I'm currently watching Moble Suit Gundam 00. It's a pretty good show and has a great dub too.

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I'M currently watching Bleach,Death Note and Naruto Shippuden

Mimori Kiryu

I've been rewatching one of my old anime loves that I still enjoy watching - though I think no one else does. This anime is G Gundam. I know the anime isn't the greatest, and the English dub isn't perfect (I do enjoy it more than the Japanese; I cannot STAND the Japanese dub. *shudder*) but G Gundam still is my favorite Gundam series. I think everything that makes it different from every other series is why I like it so much. I love the way the Gundams are modeled and used by the Gundam Fighter. I also love the story plot and how it's not about war - for once. It's about the trials and tribulations between humans in our struggle to find out what's right and wrong. *hugs DVDs* I love this series to bits. : D

I also finally finished Get Backers and I have to admit: I. Am. In. Love. I love this series so much and I wish I had it on DVD myself rather than my friend. XD I will definitely own this series on DVD after Christmas if I don't get it as a gift. My favorite character is definitely the effeminate Kazuki. <3

I think I might watch Kyou Kara Maoh! again after I'm done with G Gundam. Or maybe I'll rewatch Ouran High School Host Club to prepare myself for the second box set release in January.

So many anime; so little time. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.