• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime series are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Team Galactics and Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia this morning.

Watched Pokemon the Movie 3: Power of the Unown from Pokemon: The First Three Movies. Also watched Lucky Star: Vol.6 I got today.

gtaivfan07

i am watching cromartie high school even though its in japanese

Now that i'm up to speed with Hetalia, i'm getting a start on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's quite funny. :D

Up next is finishing up Yu-Gi-Oh.

latios reborn

A bit of Fullmetal and Soul eater at the moment, as well as One Piece

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 6. Not much to talk about here, but it was nice to check back at Resembool. Also Hetalia Episode 16... looks like they didn't include China receiving that nasty back scar.

Watergod

Master of mositure
I'm watching Bleach at the moment. I'm very much enjoying all the action that's going on at the moment. Can't wait for the next episode and then for the real fighting to get started.
I'm rewatching Cardcaptor Sakura and Digimon Tamers as well, I love them to pieces.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Bleach x2 and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 x2 last night.

Regarding to the second episode of Bleach last night, I was kinda getting into it (though I've known about it since I've read the manga version), but the mood was totally killed because Rukia had to mention Bount stuffs.

Please don't tell me that Nunnally's dead? :(

Zetta Awesome

I started watching Cowboy Bepop again. I found out how much of the story I actually missed watching it as a kid.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Neon genesis evangelion: I´m watching it for the second time, but this time will be only until chapter 24, the last two are really bad!!!
Pokemon: I´m around the 3 last chapters of the 11th season, and I´m planing to keep watching
Bakugan:I know that is really bad, but there´s nothing good on TV. Sometimes my mother catched me up in TV Guide, and my answer was: it´s funnier than woody woodpecker.
Naruto: seeing it cuz the people in the channel announced new chapters, but still nothing...

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
If I see the word Bakugan one more time...

Anyway:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: I've been watching the dub and I actually find it quite good. Yusei is one freaking awesome main guy and Jack makes for the coolist rival in Yu-Gi-Oh to date. Akiza was kinda weird at times, but she was still a rather sad and likeable character. Luna and Leo got quite annoying (voices!), but Yanagi and Bolt Tanner were okay.

As for the second season, which I started yesterday, Carly's voice is good enough and what changes they made weren't major enough to mess anything up. The opening sequence is so cool, especially the bits with One Hundred Eye Dragon and Kiryu.

Digimon Adventure 02: I've reached the Dragomon plothole I hate SO MUCH! WHY COULDN'T THAT GUY COME BACK FOR MORE?!!!

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
Chrome Shelled Regios is pretty fun to watch. The story seems interesting enough and the action is almost top notch. I recommend it.

And I'm still keeping up with FMA every week.

Currently I'm watching FMA:Brotherhood , so far it's pretty awesome ^^

Michiyo

Banned
Since I've finished a couple of Animes, I'm now on Shugo Chara! Season 1 and then its Shugo Chara! Doki Season.

Hmm..maybe next, I'll be watching Lucky Star. ^^

ForeverFlame

I just started watching Pandora Hearts, which I think is awesome. It's like a gothic lolita D.Gray-man/Alice In Wonderland hybrid with 100% less filler.

I'm also watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, though I'm just waiting for that show to advance a bit more before I become fully serious with it. Right now they're at Laboratory 5, so it's not very long until they reach the spot where the last Anime branched off.

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
FMA: Brotherhood, which I'm enjoying equally as much as the first series, and Higashi no Eden.

The only two series worth watching, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.