• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Annoys You about the New D+P series

WaterMaster315

What annoys me the most is the way the charachters talk to slowly, almost as if they expect the audiance to be retarded

Pokemon contests are still a part of the show.

the new rival. He's boring. Gary, and even Harley did the whole rival thing a lot better. Granted, I like the way he represents the "real" pokemon trainers. If it's not the writers taking a shot at the hardcore community, I find it a nice little easter egg, for lack of a better term.

PDL

disenchanted
Are the people on this forum ever done complaining about anything?

It isn't just this forum, the entire internet is full of nerdlings complaining about of something or another.

Anyway, I'm actually rather pleased with most of the anime now-a-days, except for perhaps their inhouse dubbing scores (an example could be the pachirisu chase scene, it would have fit an epic battle, but not a light-hearted chase scene...), The intro could be better, but I pay no interest to it anymore, and perhaps Ash's new voice actress could improve a little more.

But aside from that, that's it.

Kariba

Are the people on this forum ever done complaining about anything?

Are you?

The new voices are terrible, the acting is subpar. The writing is unfortunate. The visuals are stunning. It all doesn't fit when a professionally animated show sounds like a fandub and then aired for all to see.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I only hate the new motto, the new voices and the fillers

But im used to DP and people should stop complaining about this actually

I loled to see people are still crying for Misty lol

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Nothing annoys me. The voices sound great to me, the cartoon is picking up a bit and I'm loving every minute of what I manage to see online.

I'm sitting back and enjoying it. That's the main point.:)

I really don't like analysing the cartoon. I did it once and never again. I almost quit watching during Pokemon 8th season due to analysing.

Last edited:

Biechae

Its too repetitive...

Dattebayo

Banned
What annoys me is Buneary's voice. It's starting to get annoying.

Darkstorm16

A lot of things about the Dp series bother me, but here are some

The theme song is really annoying. (The worst one ever.)
The fact that Misty isn't on the show anymore. Grrr.
Ash losing to a gym leader and having to rebattle them.
Brock always getting pulled away from a girl he "loves."
Team Rocket's new motto.

This is just some.

The theme song was always annoying to me, get over it Misty might never come back :(
let's see the ash thing has happened at every season, atleast it shows he's not the classic hero where he's perfect
the brock thing has happened since the Johto saga I think
Team Rocket's motto did need a change -_-' quite frankly I got tired of it.
oh yeah and btw........ITS A CARTOON SHOW get over it. Face it, there is no way to please you people so the writers just go with what has worked in the past.

Rex Kamex

Are you?

The new voices are terrible, the acting is subpar. The writing is unfortunate. The visuals are stunning. It all doesn't fit when a professionally animated show sounds like a fandub and then aired for all to see.

Pokemon isn't really professionally animated. It's a kid show, for one thing.

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
It it some things that annoys me
- Team Galaxy has not made any big apperance yet ( just a small one )
- It looks like the shiny pokemon is gone

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
It isn't just this forum, the entire internet is full of nerdlings complaining about of something or another.

Anyway, I'm actually rather pleased with most of the anime now-a-days, except for perhaps their inhouse dubbing scores (an example could be the pachirisu chase scene, it would have fit an epic battle, but not a light-hearted chase scene...), The intro could be better, but I pay no interest to it anymore, and perhaps Ash's new voice actress could improve a little more.

But aside from that, that's it.

anybody that writes in any forum on the internet about pokemon, digimon, naruto, avatar, etc... is a nerdling and yes that includes everyone here just to clear that up
and you guys are basically complaining about people complaining.. but back to the topic i dont like it to much but i think the voices sound much better but i like jessie and james voices much better the previous seasons and the graphics are so cool they should have done these kind of graphics a while back it would have made everything ten times better and dawn gets on my nerves but everybody probably knows that by now, we have gone through two seasons without misty but she and may will probably be showing up eventually

Rex Kamex

"Nerdling"?

So that must mean that kids animate it. Thanks for clearing that up.

If, by "professionally animated", you mean "professionally created, produced, and directed", then it's not meant to be created to be very sophisticated or anything, since it's a kids show that advertises video games.

If you literally mean animated... it's not really that professionally animated, is it? (Besides not really moving that much, having CGI attacks and whatnot- not for every attack, but many of them).