• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Annoys You about the New D+P series

uber gon

Accept Change
Keeping the Japanese songs out of moments where they were best suited.

abarai

team rocket...... really annoying, should really get rid of them.

XxVascoxX

ash losing to weak gym leaders and winning against the strongest ...
the strange (???even bizzare )love between croakgunk and brock
and the old punk junkie looks of team galactic also annoy me...

Rex Kamex

ash losing to weak gym leaders and winning against the strongest ...

Ash has only faced two gym leaders in D/P.

and the old punk junkie looks of team galactic also annoy me...

They only got that from the games.

uber gon

Accept Change
Making Team Rocket (the organization) seem less threatening than they are in the games.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
That they seem to be neglecting the villain team again. You'd think the colossal failure of the Aqua/Magma storyline would have taught them something...

uber gon

Accept Change
That they seem to be neglecting the villain team again. You'd think the colossal failure of the Aqua/Magma storyline would have taught them something...

Meh, maybe the writers are afraid that ANY episode with Team Galactic would be a banned episode.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology

That what's annoy me the most. Sure we got Hunter J and yet all she do is to capture pokemon for profit like Team Rocket. The Galactic Gang are more serious on world/universal domination, and they'll do anything to achieve that goal.

uber gon

Accept Change
That what's annoy me the most. Sure we got Hunter J and yet all she do is to capture pokemon for profit like Team Rocket. The Galactic Gang are more serious on world/universal domination, and they'll do anything to achieve that goal.

Maybe the writers are afraid that people will think of terrorists when they see Team Galactic.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Aqua/Magma are way more terrorists than Galactic.

Rex Kamex

I guess I haven't mentioned any of my own complains in the thread. Or I forgot if I did. Well, without counting the coordinator thing...

One thing I don't like is that we've have "Together" for over a year's worth of episodes, and only different versions of "By Your Side". I know we've had other openings that were longer than this, but I don't really think "Together" and "By Your Side" are worth 50+ episodes.

Aquarelle

Staff member
-The voice actors, everyone's voice sounds so annoying. >__<

-How slow and dumbed-down everything is.

-Team Rocket's still in the show. Kill them or something already!

~Aquarelle

XxVascoxX

.... Sure we got Hunter J and yet all she do is to capture pokemon for profit like Team Rocket....
what i also hate in pokemon diamond and pearl is that there is not enough screentime for the hunter j ...and the stupid police force of jenny(how can police force be so stupid and weak ...)..hunter j bring a little spice in the story and that cool ...with powerful pokemon like salamence and drapion..

Last edited:

Hamstar

o snp.
NUMEROUS THINGS.

The writing is cheesey at times, the voices arent that good (except maybe dawns...I actually like her voice), and team rockey have been turned into complete idiots ;~;