• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Annoys You?

So, what annoys you? here's what annoys me:
1. Crying Babies in Planes/Restaurants etc. They made a rule here that if babies are crying or screaming on a plane, they have to move at the very back of the plane. for Restaurants, Crying children/babies have to leave. No questions asked.
2. Hurricanes/Tropical Storms. Enough already, we might have a 3rd hurricane!
3. People who bring kids that talk during a movie.
4. People who eat loud: it's not only annoying, it's Disgusting.
5. FDA birth defect commericals.
6. My neighbours kid, she knocks on the door asking if i want to play with her, i would say yes but she's really annoying she wants to play *This game here* 3 minutes later she says "OK let's play something else!" When i say "i have to leave now bye" she throws a fit like a 2 year old wanting candy, and she's only 9!
7. People who clear their throats to much-This is my number 1 thing that annoys me, i had a babysitter that did this after she drank something or after she ate something, it got to the point where i had to hide food from her, not to mention that she was fat and she really needed to go on a diet.
8. Kids who repeat what they say to many times- i was in a store with my dad then some kid walked up to me and asked "what's your name?" i said my name, he said "Oh." then he started asking me again what my name was but i walked away from him.
well that's all the stuff that annoys me.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
There are many things that annoy me, but here are a few:
  • Crying babies anywhere.
  • People who eat really loud.
  • People who can't even speak their own language properly.
  • People who think they are better than others.
  • People who abuse other living things in any form.

This thread could be different as it might be more to do with discussing the things everyone finds annoying. Discussions don't really happen in polls.

Last edited:

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Peeple who tlk liek dis on the interwebz

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
1. How Ash always wins something, and when he loses, he starts crying like a baby
2. People on Serebii who aren't nice to Newbie's.
3. People who aren't themselves
4. People who smell like cigarettes or alchohol

Dear Insanity

above average
  • When you're walking around and someone (usually another female) gives you a once over. Thanks for making me feel self conscious!
  • People who eat really loudly, eat with their mouth open or don't hold their knife and fork properly.
  • Girls who think everyone wants to see their thighs.
  • People who scrape their feet on carpet when they walk. That noise makes me shiver, it's horrible.

Last edited:

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
Not putting the effin' weight lifting equipment back at gyms... people who put weights in the wrong spots, people who do curls at the squat rack... lol still on my soap box from my gym etiquette thread.

Clipps

Beginning Trainer
People that get mad at ugly people that like to wear revealing clothes... I like to feel sexy too you know.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
1. Ash Ketchum.
2. Some commercials.
3. Some people who take all the credit for what they did not do.

Takeo

1. people who can't be honest with their feelings
2. people who lie and cheat
3. people who want attention

Smokay

Let madness take you
people who whine when ppl say they use sav or gen, ur wasting away ur life not mine. its called go to f****** youtube.
moderators that ban me for no reason then ignore my pm's

Kotone

Litte kids in the internet cafes that come from behind while you're playing C.O.D. and annoyingly talk and they ''try'' to give advices and then go to another computer to join. Now I always demand to re-start with password to the other players.

Arceus94

It annoys me when the guy I like talks to me. he's so DAMN hot, and I can't look at him for more than a second without blushing or turning away like a retard.
It also annoys me when people don't take hints.

ChedWick

My list is rather long I'm sure. I'll keep it to about 15 that may or may not be my top 15.

• People who talk or use their phones during the movies. Idc if your phone isn't making any noise, those screens are bright as hell and you can bet the people behind you is distracted.
  • People who just whip around corners with their shopping carts in grocery stores. More than once I've been hit and countless times almost hit.
  • Fat people who complain all the time about being fat then go and stuff their face.
  • People who walk 2 x 2 or greater on rather narrow sidewalks and don't fall back when people are coming from the opposite direction.
  • People who don't know how to park and take up two spots. I've bough 200 of these bad boys for such people.
  • When there are sets of double doors and people only freaking use one causing congestion.
  • People who reiterate what someone else has said to people who clearly heard it. "HAR HAR HAR SHE SAID XXXX" "yes, I'm aware, I'm standing right freaking here."
  • People who take every possible opportunity to preach their religion or non-religious views.
  • People who pump their gas, go into pay AND get made to order food. In a college town with like 3 total gas stations this is absolutely unacceptable.
  • People who have no problem getting something semi heavy up to the register, but when its raining they want to request a carry out so they can run their *** to their car.
  • People who legitimately forget where they park. Mostly while I'm carrying something heavy and following them all around the parking lot.
  • People who cut in line or save spots for more then 2 people. Cool you want to save your best mates spot or your girlfriends seat fine but don't ****ing save an entire row or let 10 people in line with you. Want good seats or w/e come early like everyone else.
  • People that I've never spoken too touching me like I'm their best friend.
  • Copy right laws
  • People who blame/punish their waitress for shitty food.

Arceus94

My list is rather long I'm sure. I'll keep it to about 15 that may or may not be my top 15.

• People who talk or use their phones during the movies. Idc if your phone isn't making any noise, those screens are bright as hell and you can bet the people behind you is distracted.
  • People who just whip around corners with their shopping carts in grocery stores. More than once I've been hit and countless times almost hit.
  • Fat people who complain all the time about being fat then go and stuff their face.
  • People who walk 2 x 2 or greater on rather narrow sidewalks and don't fall back when people are coming from the opposite direction.
  • People who don't know how to park and take up two spots. I've bough 200 of these bad boys for such people.
  • When there are sets of double doors and people only freaking use one causing congestion.
  • People who reiterate what someone else has said to people who clearly heard it. "HAR HAR HAR SHE SAID XXXX" "yes, I'm aware, I'm standing right freaking here."
  • People who take every possible opportunity to preach their religion or non-religious views.
  • People who pump their gas, go into pay AND get made to order food. In a college town with like 3 total gas stations this is absolutely unacceptable.
  • People who have no problem getting something semi heavy up to the register, but when its raining they want to request a carry out so they can run their *** to their car.
  • People who legitimately forget where they park. Mostly while I'm carrying something heavy and following them all around the parking lot.
  • People who cut in line or save spots for more then 2 people. Cool you want to save your best mates spot or your girlfriends seat fine but don't ****ing save an entire row or let 10 people in line with you. Want good seats or w/e come early like everyone else.
  • People that I've never spoken too touching me like I'm their best friend.
  • Copy right laws
  • People who blame/punish their waitress for shitty food.

So basicly.. Everyone that's not you xD
Hehe, I'm kidding :) I find a lot of that annoying too

Flame Mistress

For anyone who lives in the UK, you know the "HELLO BOOBS" advert, right?

Yeah. That. Those boobs are staring at me wherever I go >.<