• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What apps do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaRulez

I only have a few apps on my current phone but I use the Netflix, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram apps the most. :)

raichu27

Safari
Weather
Mail
Facebook
Facebook Messenger
Simpsons: Tapped Out
Pokemon GO
Pokemon Shuffle
Bible
Google Maps
YouTube
to name a few...

Vernikova

Champion
I guess YouTube and Spotify are now my go-to apps while at work and not in meetings. I don't use much else outside of an internet browser, I guess?

I also use Safari, Instagram, Facebook, Viber, Youtube every day. I'm also looking for a good home accounting app, maybe someone can advise me. As for gaming, I constantly use different match3. Recently I got interested in slots, I play for free on Murka and look at https://restorankletka.ru/registratsiya for excitement.

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
On a daily basis I typically use the clock, snapchat, youtube, chrome, and gmail. Occasionally I'll check instagram but I rarely post. I do still have facebook, but deleting it off of my phone was a power move in the name of mental health, and it was a wise decision imo

Status
Not open for further replies.