• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What apps do you use?

JayZz

I use many apps every day. My favorite one is fax app right now. It's a perfect tool to send fax via phone. It has built-in scanner and e-signature. I just need to choose phone number. Useful app for everyone today. Now it's one of my favorite apps.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Waze

SummerHaze

Photoshop, lightroom and Luminar, the last one is my favorite. It is an alternative for photoshop for MacOS. I found tutorials for beginners here https://skylum.com/blog/how-to-create-black-background-on-your-photos . Luminar has all fundamental features like layers, masks, blending modes, transformation tools, editing brushes, and clone and stamp tools, plus advanced AI-powered tools. As for me it's a must have app for every photographer today.

Last edited:

Sanron228

I use useful applications for work mostly. Since there are many different applications that I do not use every day. It helped me to use apps for my business where I get a WhatsApp business number. It was useful information for me. Because now I have a separate business number and I can intelligently allocate not only my time but also automate all the processes in my company.

Last edited:

z0ko7ri8

(www dumpsboss com) are a collection of questions and answers that have been compiled from past exam takers. They are an invaluable resource for anyone looking to ace the 700-846. With a good Dumps, you will be able to quickly identify areas where you need to focus your studies.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
A few ones

a app made for scanning receipts for bottle recycling (not often)
social security app
Angry Birds: Transformers (not often)
Pokemon Home
Pokemon Go
Adblock Browser
Playstation App
facebook messenger
CBR Reader (It's used for reading .CBR portable comic books)
a bank app
a app made for using bus tickets (local app)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
The only app I use that isn't a game is Twitter and I guess the built in Chrome browser. Nothing else, really.

The cutting-edge world of Snapchat Premium Planets where connection and personalization in social networking reach unprecedented heights. With the use of the app's premium subscription service, users may personalize their social media interactions by allocating planets to their closest pals through the usage of Snapchat Premium Planets.

Morax

King of heroes
The cutting-edge world of Snapchat Premium Planets where connection and personalization in social networking reach unprecedented heights. With the use of the app's premium subscription service, users may personalize their social media interactions by allocating planets to their closest pals through the usage of Snapchat Premium Planets.
Snapchat sucks. Social media sucks. Return to cave painting and clay tablets.

urrutiap

Apps or they're pretty much websites anyway that ti use every day

Tubi
Youtube
Facebook
Shudder
Netflix
Freevee which is only on my Playstation 4