1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What are good berries to make Blue Pokeblocks?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by legit_trainer_eli, Sep 25, 2006.

1. legit_trainer_eli

legit_trainer_eli Beginning Trainer

Im making a milotic for me and my friend. Im using fire red for the chesto berries but it has to be some other berries that will work.

2. Horn Drill

Horn Drill ヘタリア!

I use Ganlon Berries to get high-level dry Pokeblocks. Ganlon Berries are crappy in battle, so I never use them as hold items anyway.

3. The Slow King

The Slow King I like SlowKing

Dry berries make good blue Pokeblocks

4. Raden Surya

Raden Surya Abdidalem of Erika

Try Pamtre. It's obtainable in-game and can make lv 50 Pokeblocks.

5. legit_trainer_eli

damn it didnt even work. I gave it dry blue pokeblocks and it frickin still didnt get there.

6. Icosahedron

Icosahedron レミオロメン♪

If your Feebas has a nature that raises Sp. Atk (Modest, Quiet, Mild, Rash), then the Blue Pokeblocks will raise its condition more. If it has one of these natures, then when you feed it the Blue Pokeblocks, the screen will say "Feebas happily ate the Blue Pokeblock."

Also, like several other posters said, use Ganlon or Pamtre Berries instead of Chesto. They yield higher-level Pokeblocks which raise your Pokemon's condition more.

7. legit_trainer_eli

It does but for some reason it didnt work. I cut off the game. Imma use the Pamtre berry.

8. Ard

Ard Well-Known Member

for my milotic i used hondew, kelpsy, and cornn. these berries are not that rare and they grow easily.

9. dArK_pOkEmOn_lOvEr

dArK_pOkEmOn_lOvEr Umbreon master

I have evolved 3 Feebas. I mostly used Hondew and Kelpsy.

10. coolmaster43232

coolmaster43232 Well-Known Member

If you're doing this near the start of the game though, you'll probably need to use Chesto Berries, seeing as it's the only viable option at this time.

11. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

i find Kelpsy the best but thats just me

12. Ard

Ard Well-Known Member

no good. i used that when i didnt know which berries to use and it didnt max out the beauty, so my feebas didnt evolve. you can only give a max of ten berries so dont use it up with low level berries.

13. legit_trainer_eli

so these lv 12 feel 21 blue pokeblocks are garbage then?

14. legit_trainer_eli

I planted a hondew berry. So its 12 hours our time or what??

15. Ard

Ard Well-Known Member

yup theyre pretty much useless if you want it to evolve feebas into milotic. yes its 12 hours our time.