• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some characters that you'd like seeing interact in the anime?

DayQuil95

The anime has had hundreds of characters throughout its run, and that number is only bound to increase, so what are some characters that you'd like seeing interacting, and why?

Personally, I'd love seeing Ash, Leon, and Kukui interact with each other, they're just so similar to each other, and I could see a nice father, older brother, and younger brother kind of chemistry between them, mainly when the three are powerful trainers that love battling and both Kukui and Leon have fire starters as their aces. It'd just be too good to see it happen.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dawn meeting Misty (lmao)
Dawn meeting Drew and Harley
Lillie meeting Serena

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Obligatory ask for any combination of Ash’s companions to interact. I'd love an episode where they're all coming to watch Ash face Leon and interact without him being there.

Lance and Kukui: In the games, Lance is ultimately the one who influences Kukui to make the Alola League. While I know Ash takes that role in the anime, I'd still like to see if maybe if Ash telling younger Kukui about Pokémon Leagues would inspire him to go to Kanto. After all he did set up the trip to Kanto with Brock and Misty without Ash knowing. A hypothetical Ash vs Lance match with Kukui watching would've been cool too.

The majority of the Galar cast: We didn't get to see much outside of Leon/Raihan and Leon/Sonia plus the games do a good job of having everyone have their own dynamics.

Lance and Iris: Pretty self explanatory. Real missed opportunity to not have her face the Dragon Master or even interact with him.

Raihan, Clair, & Wallace: Just imagining the 3 of them having some club where they rant about how obsessed motivated they are with taking on their respective regional Champions and living up to the expectations of the 8th Gym Leader.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Serena, Dawn and May
Max and Bonnie
Gary and Miette
Clemont and Sophocles
Zoey and Serena
Korrina and Misty

Spyro39

Gary and Serena: Assuming Gary went to the same Summer Camp as Ash and Serena, Serena would somehow recognize Gary if they met on-screen. Gary, not so sure.

Gary and Paul: Missed opportunity for them to meet in DP. How Ash's previous main rival would interact with Ash's current main rival in that series I would've like to see.

Goh and Gladion: Yes, they did meet each other, but I would've like them to battle so I could throw in a MHA reference lol.

Charizard, Infernape, Pignite: Share stories about how their original trainer abandoned them before Ash took them in.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Humans

Paul and Gary*
Paul and Alain
Clemont and Brock/Gary
Steven and Cynthia*
Ash and Siebold*
Dawn and Misty
Iris and Lance*
Volkner and Jasmine*
Bertha and Agatha (need to verify if they're sisters or not)
Serena and Misty/May/Dawn
Tobias and any Elite/Champion level trainer (battle)

Pokemon

Greninja and Ash's other Oak'd mons especially Infernape/Sceptile/Charizard/Squirtle
Squirtle and Krookodile
Torterra and Sceptile
Cynthia's Garchomp and Steven's Metagross (battle)
Cynthia's Garchomp and Ash's Gible*
Ash's Charizard and Leon's/Alain's Charizard (battle)

List is endless. And that's without getting into the human and Pokemon interactions I wanted to see.

(*All really should've happened as the characters were in a similar vicinity/part of the same saga and I'm disappointed that they didn't.)

diesglamouris

Lillie, Bianca and Korrina being blonde, green-eyed best friends.

Serena and Lillie having a crush on each other.

And Koharu completing her harem with Misty, May, Iris and Penny.

The regional professors together in an International Pokéresearch Conference would also be interesting to see.

Ryker101

Gary/Paul = Ash’s best rivals who both traveled Sinnoh at one point, funny how Paul took Gary’s place in the games

Paul/Alain, Gladion/Alain = Edgelord rivals

Alain/Sawyer = Ash’s XY rivals who are both close to Steven, surprised they haven’t met tbh

Iris/Lance = Both dragon tamers in M8

Iris/Steven, Steven/Cynthia = No particular reason just thought it’d be fun, the latter two also just battled Ash

Dawn/Serena, May+Max/Serena = Serena’s barely met anyone, also is in Hoenn atm

Clemont/Kiawe = My favourite companions from their series, they’re both older brothers and could be fun to watch

Lastly Volkner/Raihan/Flint/Lance/Alain = Just some PWC contestants who’ve either lost to Ash or Leon, would like to see them battle each other

I can see Serena getting along with Dawn and May. They would enjoy doing fun stuff together like shopping, playing sports, riding their motorcycles, etc.
Ash and Serena playing sports :D