• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some good moves for Mew in Pokemon Yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... maybe thunderbolt, ice beam, psychic, and... uhh... earthquake? I don't know what a good filler there would be.

And Raichu would be better, or Jolteon.

MetaMence_72

Listen, Banana Boy.
Try Softboiled

mew801

well here is what i put for my mew in yellow
~Psychic
~Mega Punch
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
and pikachu is useless to have on your team, except MAYBE if you evolve it into raichu, but thats only MAYBE!!

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
~Psychic
~Mega Punch
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
that a good move set

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
Softboiled doesnt exist in 1st Gen o_O

Pretty much just teach it a wide variety of moves, after all, it can learn any TM.

Softboiled is a good idea for Mew.
And yeah, it does exist in the 1st gen, it's the TM41, found in Celadon if I'm not mistaken, you need to surf and talk to the man in a house and he says only 1 pokemon can learn this move, he is referring to chansey but mew can learn any TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.