• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some of your favorite moments from the Pokemon anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
- Pikachu destroying the bikes of the three respective companions.
- Misty meeting May and Max.
- Ash's Caterpie evolving into a Metapod.
- Ash's Metapod evolving into a Butterfree.
- Misty beating Ash in the Whirl Cup.
- Brock's surprising return in AG.
- A stray Charmander joining Ash's side.
- Charizard getting defrosted and starting to trust Ash.
(Had a many other points in my mind while posting this,but had trouble recalling them).

GoggleBoy

Charizard vs Poliwrath. The episode where he gets frozen, Ash helps him out, and Charizard whoops the Poliwrath in a rematch. On top of that, Charizard finally starts to listen to the dude.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Every moment Charizard burns Ash just to say hi. Love those parts because Ash is an annoying, childish and impatient goody goody two-shoes douche imo (can i say that here?). Also, his battle against Gary in the Johto League was pretty amazing. Hate to admit it, but burning the battlefield to deal indirect damage was a good strategy.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Much that I would say has already been covered, but I still have something to add:

The first English theme song. It's not a moment per-se, but it is awesome. (I haven't heard the Japanese theme songs.)

IrisAndDawn

my favorite moment is when axew used dragon rage and then clian and ash says there gonna call the move dragon sneeze

Actually, my favorite moment of the anime was Ash saying the most epic thing he's ever said in his life.

It was in the middle of the Clubsplosion Tournament. I'm not sure if he said it in the japanese episode, but in the dub, he said something along the lines of "Hey I just realised those guys are my RIVALS."

WTF, Ash?! XD XD XD

cg19293

My favourite was when Meowth, disguised as a Kirlia, got dex'd. That whole scene had one hilarious line after another.

Vernikova

Champion
I didn't read the thread. Anyway, two scenes stick out in my mind. The first being a scene in the early episodes of Diamond and Pearl where Ash and Brock reunite and Brock gets dumped by the trucker girl. He then goes on to give Ash a speech about being men and doing what they have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGW2jT0iR5E

^ Why did I watch that. It was so stupid. XD

Vernikova

Champion
That was probably the best scene in Diamond & Pearl. :snowlax:

Yeah probably. I like how Aipom suddenly got excited.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
The episode Island of the giant Pokemon, especially the scene where they're all eating and drinking whilst Meowth is tied to a tree.

Also Bulbasaur's leaving episode, it's probably one of my favourite episodes of the anime.

Oh, and the capture of May's Munchlax.

Last edited:

iGotNoiPad

I decided to rewatched Battle Frontier and the episode Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! is just so wonderful.It had a great plot which I am a sucker for. It was just beautiful.Are there any more episodes like this?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Dawn's introduction episode.
The episode she came back in Best Wishes
When Croagunk stabbed Brock

- When Ash finally beat Gary.
- Ash beating Paul.
- James catching his Chimecho/ saying goodbye to his Chimecho.
- Pikachu using a watering can to put out the Celadon Gym
- Butterfree evolving
- May getting far in the grand festival
- May's introduction in general.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Two scenes I remember most include that of Butterfree's departure and the episode where Bulbasaur was refusing to evolve. It's strange, but they're most rather beautiful episodes to watch in my opinion.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I have so so many. I will probably post here like forty times.

For now:

-Treecko caring for the dying tree and singing to it. Precious.
-Bulbasaur tying with Meganium
-The farewells at the end of Johto.
-Brock's return in "You Never Can Taillow"
-Lucario dying. Tears everywhere.
-Max saying goodbye to Jirachi. My heart.
-TR's sacrifice for their Pokemon in "A Poached Ego"
-Snivy's rivalry with Emolga

So many more.

EFO Sloth

A Sloth Trainer
-Drake dominating Ash in battle.
-Meowth dressed as a Umbreon.
-Elessa's Tynamo being super fast.
-Sabrina's Kadabra showing off its Psychic powers.
-Flint vs. Jasmine
-When I first saw that Axew stayed in Iris's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.