• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some of your goals for the future?

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
To start my culinary career or at least branch from it just being a hobby, move closer to work, and just to enjoy and get more out of life.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
To actually get the damn things I want when I have finished saving up for them. Heck, I once saved up all the money to get a Samsung Galaxy S10. I reached that goal; it took more than 2 months. Only in the end to be told by the retailer that they wouldn't sell it to me because I was a prepaid customer. I wound up with a mediocre $200 J7.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
To get a better paying job. I currently work in retail and I hate everything about it. I only took the job because bills were piling up and I needed a quick fix but I'm over the whole customer service thing gah!
Retail is life draining. I hope you're able to find a better job soon!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
hopefully get into this education assistant course I'm signing up for so I can eventually get a job. maybe hold that for a while before getting a construction job to work towards my level 2, or I'll just keep the ta since there's a huge demand in my district rn.

joombo

Finish my essays on time and get a degree. These are my main goals right now. I've already checked bartleby.com reviews and I think I'll apply for their help . These guys are real professionals in writing and proofreading.

Last edited: