• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some of your goals for the future?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
For me it’s to travel (planes have always been a fear for me)
Pursue something in video game developing or web development and or something in the film industry
Gain more worldly experiences
Learn how to save better

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
For me it’s to travel (planes have always been a fear for me)
Pursue something in video game developing or web development and or something in the film industry
Gain more worldly experiences
Learn how to save better
That's a good goal, traveling across the world is always great. For starters, you start to realize how absolutely overrated hollywood girls lol. So many beauties that one traveling across the world may realize that beauty is so common that it's kind of overrated and boring don't you think?

Sham

That's a good goal, traveling across the world is always great. For starters, you start to realize how absolutely overrated hollywood girls lol. So many beauties that one traveling across the world may realize that beauty is so common that it's kind of overrated and boring don't you think?
Are you saying Hollywood is overrated or the girls there? California has just been a dream goal for me. I’ve seen so many shows and media centered around it; it just seems like a place of wonders. I do believe beauty is everywhere but in a way I think that’s inspiring. Beauty is everywhere and you won’t see it unless you go to every location it’s at.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Are you saying Hollywood is overrated or the girls there? California has just been a dream goal for me. I’ve seen so many shows and media centered around it; it just seems like a place of wonders. I do believe beauty is everywhere but in a way I think that’s inspiring. Beauty is everywhere and you won’t see it unless you go to every location it’s at.
I'm talking about the Hollywood celebrity girls that are often marketed as the highlight of "beauty" in movies, commercials, ads. As for California itself, that's a fine start though remember the real place may not always meet one's expectations. I suppose California is to you like how the grand capital cities of a nation is to town and farmer folk, romanticized but they won't really know what it's truly like until you set foot and experience the culture, the good and the bad. Ah but don't let my words trouble you, go check it out yourself if you can.

Sham

I'm talking about the Hollywood celebrity girls that are often marketed as the highlight of "beauty" in movies, commercials, ads. As for California itself, that's a fine start though remember the real place may not always meet one's expectations. I suppose California is to you like how the grand capital cities of a nation is to town and farmer folk, romanticized but they won't really know what it's truly like until you set foot and experience the culture, the good and the bad. Ah but don't let my words trouble you, go check it out yourself if you can.
Yeah I’m not expecting all of it to be this amazing place but better to move there and experience it than be older and regretful but I guess that’s anything in life. And you were right about the farmer analogy. Spending your life in a certain place and make you romanticize other locations I suppose. All of this of course if I dominate my flying problem. Thank you for the insight since we usually only discuss Pokémon xD

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
This thread took an odd turn...

For me one of my main goals is to become the king of the moon get a (fiction) book published and hopefully have it be a success.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
-Finish college
-Get a well paying job that I enjoy
-Make my own video game
-Start a family (always wanted to adopt)
-Travel to Tokyo
-Make a podcast with my best friend
-Establish an organization that supports orphans

Pretty basic for the most part but I don’t really have a lot on my bucket list since I’m not expecting some off the walls life where I’m traveling every other week. I have few but very strong willed goals in life and I’m ok with that

Last edited:

Sham

-Finish college
-Get a well paying job that I enjoy
-Make my own video game
-Start a family (always wanted to adopt)
-Travel to Tokyo
-Make a podcast with my best friend

Pretty basic for the most part but I don’t really have a lot on my bucket list since I’m not expecting some off the walls life where I’m traveling every other week. I have few but very strong willed goals in life and I’m ok with that
Wow you’re the first person I’ve met that wanted to adopt before actually trying to have natural born kids anyways nice! They’re nice grounded and realistic goals.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Wow you’re the first person I’ve met that wanted to adopt before actually trying to have natural born kids anyway nice! They’re nice grounded and realistic goals.
Thank you! Realism is always the way to go

I have history with adopted friends who went from abusive households to loving people and that really hurts me knowing innocent children are going through such things. Unfortunately adopting every kid isn’t a possibility (though I do want to have a program that helps orphans so I’ll add that to my list) but I at least want to adopt 1-2 kids so they can understand that they deserve love just like everyone else.

Sham

Thank you! Realism is always the way to go

I have history with adopted friends who went from abusive households to loving people and that really hurts me knowing innocent children are going through such things. Unfortunately adopting every kid isn’t a possibility (though I do want to have a program that helps orphans so I’ll add that to my list) but I at least want to adopt 1-2 kids so they can understand that they deserve love just like everyone else.
That’s nice! I know fostering kids is a good way to start as well since that could lead to adoption as well. Unfortunately you’re right; they’re are a bunch of kids in sad situations. I hope you aren’t like 95% of the Pokémon characters and actually achieve your goal. Realism is the way to goal which why I usually divide my life wants by goals and dreams.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't know if it counts as a goal per se, but I'm hoping to move by the end of the month because my current living situation was supposed to be temporary and I want to move closer to where I work so that I won't have to take the train for 40 minutes each way.