• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are some other video game titles that are chronologically confusing?

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
idk....

kingdom hearts i still dont know which is which

fhqwhgads

Heard of WHO?
From the two statements from you ive seen on this thread you come across as a huge douche that cant seem to remove the stick that has been lodged in his ***
Ahem...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

Last edited:

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Let's go back top Kingdom Hearts... First, the original, then a remake. Then, the second, as well as a remake. Then a story that goes in between the first and second, and there will probably be a remake. THEN, one that comes AFTER the second (Birth by Sleep, BTW), then a remake(probably). THEN, one to go between the first and the original one that went between the first and second, and there will be a remake. There is rumor of a true THIRD that will come after the filler..... Arceus, dam it.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
From the two statements from you ive seen on this thread you come across as a huge douche that cant seem to remove the stick that has been lodged in his ***

It's the internet, get used to it.

Oh no, I only enjoy his lack of research and make a complete fool of himself. I'm surprised you're one of the few users who's ever heard of him.

Fhq usually makes a fool out of others (like me when we had that heated RB vs. GH debate), but as of now, I think we're on good terms (I hope).

darkcharizard58

It's the internet, get used to it.

I am used to it. But just because its the internet that doesnt mean that everyone can just go around being dickheads. Saying its the internet doesnt make it okay

No, he just likes reminding Datte that reviewers are not gods, they're normal people who are paid to share their opinions. fhq just comes off a bit strong to those who aren't used to everything being told how it is, that's all. The world is not a kind, sugar-coating place, and being blunt is a pretty fair way of telling someone something.

That, and if you're eight, you shouldn't be on the Internet. Google is our friend in helping us find out what those "big, scary words" mean. Or a Dictionary, but kids don't use those these days.

On-topic, I'm going to side with the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior series, though I don't believe they're even supposed to HAVE an order. You can pretty much play any of them without having picked up another one.

darkcharizard58

No, he just likes reminding Datte that reviewers are not gods, they're normal people who are paid to share their opinions. fhq just comes off a bit strong to those who aren't used to everything being told how it is, that's all. The world is not a kind, sugar-coating place, and being blunt is a pretty fair way of telling someone something.

That, and if you're eight, you shouldn't be on the Internet. Google is our friend in helping us find out what those "big, scary words" mean. Or a Dictionary, but kids don't use those these days.

On-topic, I'm going to side with the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior series, though I don't believe they're even supposed to HAVE an order. You can pretty much play any of them without having picked up another one.

You can tell someone the way it is without acting like an ***. And he wasnt being blunt. He was being blunt with added sarcasm and spite. I also realize that the world is not a nice place, but do you want to make even worse by acting like a dick the whole time?

And thanks but i dont use the internet to find out what those "big, scary words" mean. Im an intelligent individual and I am in fact older than eight. Dont even know where you got that from. I wasnt the one asking what chronologically meant.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
And thanks but i dont use the internet to find out what those "big, scary words" mean. Im an intelligent individual and I am in fact older than eight. Dont even know where you got that from. I wasnt the one asking what chronologically meant.

I'm pretty sure Armorandonomon meant "if you're eight" as in "if anyone is eight on the internet" and not you specifically. She was referring to this post:

idk what that big word meens, but i think most of the FF games are (big word) confusing

You can tell someone the way it is without acting like an ***. And he wasnt being blunt. He was being blunt with added sarcasm and spite. I also realize that the world is not a nice place, but do you want to make even worse by acting like a dick the whole time?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaww

Come to think of it, fhq's just been telling the truth from the beginning. People that don't understand the word "chronologically" should wait until they're old enough to join a discussion about it. And people shouldn't take reviewers' opinion's as facts. If anyone's being offensive it's you, who tried to white knight the scenario by launching a douche insult and saying there's a stick in his ***. You started the name-calling like a child and fhq hasn't even insulted you.

darkcharizard58

Come to think of it, fhq's just been telling the truth from the beginning. People that don't understand the word "chronologically" should wait until they're old enough to join a discussion about it. And people shouldn't take reviewers' opinion's as facts. If anyone's being offensive it's you, who tried to white knight the scenario by launching a douche insult and saying there's a stick in his ***. You started the name-calling like a child and fhq hasn't even insulted you.

Yeah but one of the first posts someone attacked someone else because hes been criticized and attacked by fhq so much and thought someone was criticizing him. And then instead of politely telling the eight year old what chronologically meant fhq was rude to him. And then instead of simply politely reminding someone that reviewers opinions were just opinions and not fact he over reacted and freaked out on the dude. I didnt try to launch a white knight scenario either, I was just saying my first impression of the guy. Didnt mean to offend him and im sure hes great once you get to know him, he just comes off as rather blunt

Yeah but one of the first posts someone attacked someone else because hes been criticized and attacked by fhq so much and thought someone was criticizing him. And then instead of politely telling the eight year old what chronologically meant fhq was rude to him. And then instead of simply politely reminding someone that reviewers opinions were just opinions and not fact he over reacted and freaked out on the dude. I didnt try to launch a white knight scenario either, I was just saying my first impression of the guy. Didnt mean to offend him and im sure hes great once you get to know him, he just comes off as rather blunt

As for the "reviewers opinions" post, even those of us who are friends with Datte pick on him. :V Its kind of a pass time of ours around here. He knows we do it, and we acknowledge that he knows. Its just how we roll.
We don't need to be a dictionary to someone who's only going to post in this thread once and then never show their faces again, anyways. Heck, some people post and never read another post. Google, a dictionary...all are fuctionable ways to find out what a word means, if that person REALLY wanted to know what it meant. Because they did not ASK what it meant, that pretty much shows they have no desire to know what it means, they just said "lol" and moved on.

So...he was being blunt. You said he wasn't, and then you said he was.
You can also be blunt and sprinkle in a little sarcasm for kicks. The English language allows for such things.

As for the second part there, you mentioned both of his posts, so I was mentioning the one that wasn't relating to you in any way. I did not call you an eight-year-old. However, you starting up an argument with a guy who wasn't even talking to you kinda makes me question a few things...:V

Also, apostrophes are your friend, bro.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yeah but one of the first posts someone attacked someone else because hes been criticized and attacked by fhq so much and thought someone was criticizing him.

If you kept track, I was the one in that scenario. But I don't consider it that Kind World had attacked me, he was just using a bit of sarcasm.

And then instead of politely telling the eight year old what chronologically meant fhq was rude to him.

I love how we all assume the user is eight. Granted there is an eight in their username but their profile doesn't actually say what age they are.

He knows we do it, and we acknowledge that he knows. Its just how we roll.

THAT'S THE WAY TEAM OVGD ROLLS!
Okay, I'll only do that once.

Chris

Old Coot
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals

L&tFoD actually starts off as a continuation to the ending of Lufia II, despite being made before it. Where Lufia II ends, the first game begins. Lufia II, while titled as a sequel is actually a prequel. Meanwhile, Europe skipped right over to Lufia II and simply titled it "Lufia." The DS remake also changed its title to "Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals."

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
hmm, after reading through this, i have learned:
1. fhqwhgads is a complete douche to noobs
2. some of us like to be news reporters on the 11 o clock news
3. people are friends here (hooray!)

most confusing? legend of zelda, definitely