• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are the best dual screeners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haex

Ghost Dude
For me, Bronzong is the best, but in lower tiers, we have Flaffly, Serperior, Audino and something like this. But w/ little of prediction, Bronzong is immortal and can set up DS with relative ease. I've seen some sets running Lum Berry, sacrifing turns of Screen for durability, but that's your decision now ;)

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
I don't play triples much and can't give good advice there, but in singles Espeon is definitely my favorite. Being immune to taunt and preventing entry hazards from being set up with baton pass to avoid pursuit. It's hard top that even with bulk

Matoro

Toa of Ice
I personally have used Espeon a lot in OU and I can counter just about anything. I first get dual screens up, depending on what type of move I'm expecting b/c it's faster than almost anything, then either Psychic it with 252 Sp. Atk or HP Ground. I would be walled by Honchkrow, but I just don't see it that much in OU.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
I like Cresselia because it has tremendous bulk and can use Lunar Dance to heal one of your Pokemon. Azelf is also always reliable and works really well as a suicide dual screener.

Cherche

Banned
I've been using Virizion for my Dual Screener lately & it's worked extremely well, much to my surprise. With his base 129 Special Defense & solid base HP stat of 91, he can setup screens on much more threats than Latias/Os, Azelf & Espeon can, mainly due to his resistance to Pursuit. Finally, his base 108 Speed stat allows him to use Taunt to shrut down several entry hazard users & setup sweepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.