• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are the things/moments in the anime that you think are overhated?

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
I thought Thunder Armor was super hype when I watched it as a kid, and it doesn't really bother me that much even now.

(To be honest I think I could tolerate just about any level of nonsense if it has this playing over it.)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Truly? A ribbon not being coordinated in an outfit that's grey and a plaid red skirt while wearing a tank top where she wouldn't even have a place to incorporate in into her outfit anyway.
Nooooo what do you mean? Serena clearly doesn't care for Ash anymore and clearly threw away the blue ribbon and doesn't have any feelings for him anymore because she doesn't force the ribbon into her dress, forget her repeating Ash's words and mentoring someone the same way he did her, forget the green light symbolism

Nooooo what do you mean? Serena clearly doesn't care for Ash anymore and clearly threw away the blue ribbon and doesn't have any feelings for him anymore because she doesn't force the ribbon into her dress, forget her repeating Ash's words and mentoring someone the same way he did her, forget the green light symbolism
She may care for Ash, but her romantic feelings for him are gone.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
A girl can also be focused on her professional goal AND ALSO have feelings for another person.
Such an easy thing to grasp. I guess people on this forum don’t have a love life.

Sham

The Guardian of War
This isn’t as relevant as before but I remember people being very heated that Dawn defeated May but in theory Dawn’s Pokémon resists Ice Types and May was using her newest capture against Dawn’s ace that’s used more. It’s not like it was a complete knock out either.