• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you allergic to?

RedCross

Poke-Warrior

ShimmerInTheDark

Ace Trainer
Dust, mold, pollen, ect... The usual.

Those ugly yellow Scotch Bloom plants (or whatever they're called) are the worst. Same with mold... Blah.

I used to be allergic to bees, but I'm pretty sure I grew out of that allergy. Got stung on the face a couple summers ago and I was fine, so who knows.

Mister_SGG

Idiots.

When I see one, I get this strange feeling that makes me want to punch them in the face. Is that common?

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Idiots.

When I see one, I get this strange feeling that makes me want to punch them in the face. Is that common?

Very. ;p

As for allergies mine's is limited to Cats.

Yes. Cats. <_<

Shinx_

Mint, pollen, cats, dust, much more. And that's just off the top of my head. It sucks having to take two motrin and a couple allergy pills a day. :(

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I'm not allergic to anything.

Ice Heart

forever cold~
Luckily, I am only allergic to Poison Oak and Ivy. Wait?...Thats not lucky at all -_-

I'm allergic to cats. Doesn't stop me from cuddling them and rubbing my face in their fur.

Totally worth it.

DasBoot

I'm actually not allergic to anything. I used to be allergic to pollen, but I don't get a reaction anymore.

While I am quite lucky, my family isn't, my mom and brother have really bad reactions to cats. And that's the reason why we can never get a cat. :c

As for my dad, it feels like he is allergic to everything when the cottonwood is around. Poor lad.