• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you allergic to?

Jman9100

Hardcore Gamer
cheap detergants

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
I'm allergic to certain bandages, so if I use a bandage with latex or something, it gives me a rash. Technically, I'm allergic to poison ivy, since it's the chemicals in it that cause the reaction.

My brother is allergic to at least a dozen different plants, shrubs and trees, and cats an dogs.

My mom is allergic to garlic, so we never have it in the house. It makes her physically ill to eat it,so whenever we eat out she always has to order it without garlic or she won't eat it.

My brother has a friend who is allergic to cold. Seriously.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Other things may be Bee stings, but im not entirely sure. (Never been Stung)

May be allergic to bees, have no idea. I'm lucky/unlucky enough to have never been stung before. Lucky because...I've never been stung. Unlucky because I may have an allergy to them and don't know yet.

It's impossible to be allergic to bee stings if you've truly never been stung. Allergies are an overreaction by the immune system upon re-exposure to something. Granted, you may have an allergy to something you've been exposed to (maybe being stung as a child) and you don't remember it, but you can't be allergic to bees if you've never been stung.

I've got seasonal allergies, but that's about it.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Pollen, dust, animal fur, chemical sunscreens, and some random medication called Amoxycillin. I can't even remember what it's supposed to treat as I haven't taken it since I was a little kid. Seasonal allergies, but they still affect me to some degree year-round; if I'm not on medication I basically don't get to breathe. I also have asthma and eczema. Not fun.

Zachmac

Bug bites, which I usually get from ants. I have a blurry memory of waking up in the morning and not being able to open my eye because of an ant bite somewhere around my eye lid.....usually, they're nothing but itchy, though.

Wool. I don't have any memories of touching any, but my mom tells that my skin would get red and itchy.

Perfume. I washed my hands with the soap at my elementary school, and my hands would always dry up and turn red. They'd also become itchy. I can't wash my hands at public places without knowing what kind of soap they use now.

I also get seasonal allergies, and certain kinds of pollen.
Is there anything more annoying than allergy's?
Siblings and those cocky wannabe-gangsters who spend half of there life playing CoD to try and be cool.

Last edited:

-Zane-

Champion
Bug bites, which I usually get from ants. I have a blurry memory of waking up in the morning and not being able to open my eye because of an ant bite somewhere around my eye lid.....usually, they're nothing but itchy, though.

Wool. I don't have any memories of touching any, but my mom tells that my skin would get red and itchy.

Perfume. I washed my hands with the soap at my elementary school, and my hands would always dry up and turn red. They'd also become itchy. I can't wash my hands at public places without knowing what kind of soap they use now.

I also get seasonal allergies, and certain kinds of pollen.Siblings and those cocky wannabe-gangsters who spend half of there life playing CoD to try and be cool.

You, sir, are a champion.

I use be allergic to grass because i would always get red, itchy and plump, wherever the grass touched... but it doesnt really happen anymore ._.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Im not allergic to anything. But, I can be allergic to anything if i want to be.

In the past I was allergic to:
Trail Mix
Banana's
Dust on DvD's
Bean's
Squirrel's
Voicemail
My Second Semester Math teacher (8th grade)
Really Small TV's
Baseball
and Barbie's

and everyone believed me.

paracelsus

****ing everything. I have to get 3 shots a week for airborne stuff, and I have mild nut allergies (tree nuts and peanuts)

JD

I'm allergic to peanuts and all other nuts it really sucks because I miss out on a lot of snacks and food.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I am allergic to mold, milk*, and juniper. If I get anything made out of juniper on my skin, it blisters up. Ouch!

*Only milk, for some reason. I can have all the cheese I want, but I can't have milk. Not even two ounces. Curiously, I can have milk in cereal.

Amoxycillin. I can't even remember what it's supposed to treat as I haven't taken it since I was a little kid.

It is an antibiotic. You are likely allergic to mold--at least, that kind of mold.

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
The sun o: but arent we all?

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Penicillin. Really annoying when a normally very helpful antibiotic doesn't help me at all and in fact, left me with a rash all over my back when I was younger. It was in a back rub and that's when we figured out that I was allergic.

G50

No longer posting
1) Dust
2) Cleaners
3) Smoke
and
4) Sanitizer
I found out about sanitizer the hard way, and now must take an Epi-Pen everywhere
5) Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Benzoate
6) Fruit Concentrate

Last edited: