• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Are You Collecting?

What items are you collecting?

• Total voters

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm trying to collect every single Pokemon video game! Lately I've been collecting the cards again. I really need to collect more plushies.

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
Kinda surprised that there was no option for cards here, eh whatever. I got most of the old main series games too.

I'm currently collecting Pokemon cards as they have some amazing art and EXs are shiny AF (I got my first random BREAK card over Christmas :D), but I'm thinking that once I get a decent amount of money I'll start officially collecting Pokemon plushies. I already have tiny plushies of Eevee and all it's Evolutions, plus a Litten plush, and I ordered a 20th anniversary Meloetta and a Carbink plush a day or two ago. Just hoping to collect more in future!

Viviaren

Smug Snek
I mostly just collect Plushies, but I do have a small collection of cards and figures as well. But yeah, plushies are by far my main priority, and I have over 100 in my collection now.

Elite4woolfy

✽✽✽✽✽✽
Definitely plushies. They are so cute and soft!

xSilentDeviL

Shiny Hunter
Shiny Metagross Collection:

Metagross%20collection_zpsikgekaau.jpg

A bit hard to see it all without zooming in but the collection consists of (starting from bottom left):

-Handmade custom Shiny Metagross 3DS XL case
-Another image of my flawless Shiny Metagross chillin on the 3DS
-2014 Pokemon Center set of 5 Charms - Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Mega Metagross & Mega Stone (Only released in Japan)
-2005 EX Delta Species Ultra Rare Gold Star Metagross #113
-Steven Stone 3DS theme featuring Mega Metagross
-2015 Shiny Mega Metagross Super Size TOMY figure (Only released in Japan)
-2014 Unopened Mega Metagross EX Premium Collection
-2014 Shiny Mega Metagross Plushes (One from US PokeCenter & one from Japan PokeCenter)

Thank you guys for taking the time to check out my collection! It certainly wasn't cheap and at times I still question what I'm doing with my life that I've spent so much on Pokemon Merchandise but oh well, it makes me happy. I do hope you all enjoyed the read and also please let me know if there's anything else I should look into adding! Thanks :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm currently collecting Legendary Pokemon merchandise, specifically Latios and Latias stuff. I have several plush dolls and a few figurines of them already, but now I'm focusing on finding Latios and Latias keychains, posters, trading cards and stuff from the 5th Pokemon film. :3

Shayuin

Banned
I collect the Tomy figures only, though they're expensive. I end up paying $6-$9 for some of the cheaper ones, but the more popular the Pokemon is, the more expensive the figure sells for. A Solgaleo figure cost me like $15 and it was pretty small.