• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
right now im reading Alas, Babylon.
post-apoctalyptic (i know thats spelled wrong) America FTW!!

Shadow XD001

Seekers Book 6: Spirits in the Stars.

Last book in the series, can't wait to finally finish it! (Started at the end of 2009)

climbinggecko

Emerald City Trainer
Just finished the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy! Now I have to wait another couple of weeks for the second one at the library, at least a hundred people in line ahead of me, but I can see why! I devoured it like it was a nummy pizza. :)

Aegon

I'm reading Borrowed Time, a Doctor Who novel. I think I may reread Deathly Hallows for the third time when I'm done in time for the second part of the movie.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
At the moment I am reading Nobody's Perfect;Two Men, One Call, and a Game for Baseball History by Daniel Paisner. A book for baseball lovers!

Centurai

reading The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan; i'm almost finished with it, and when i'm done I'm moving onto The Rogue Crew by Brian Jacques.

Summer reading: The Old Man and the Sea and Jurassic Park.

Regular reading: The Return of Sherlock Holmes, Yo Pecador, The Brothers Karamazov.

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
I'm currently re-reading "Empire of Silver" by Conn Iggulden. I read it first, and then read the first three in chronological order. Those Mongols are fascinating, Conn Iggulden really brings history to life.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Tongues of Serpents by Naomi Novik

Its a Napoleonic war Fantasy book that has aircraft....only the aircraft are Dragons

Lady Legend <3

OMG FREE HUGS!? 8D
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. <3

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Just finished Star Trek: The Next Generation: Resistance. It was sooooo good that I could almost feel myself in the book!

:644:

JD

Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom for summer reading surprisingly it's not that bad of a book I'm actually enjoying it a little and I despise reading!

TehGr81

College graduate
Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom for summer reading surprisingly it's not that bad of a book I'm actually enjoying it a little and I despise reading!
I had to read that book in my English class during my freshman year almost two years ago. It's a pretty good book, but I'm not gonna spoil the ending for you.

Moving on, I'm currently reading The Lost World by Michael Crichton. I should have made finishing the book as one of my summer goals.