• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

darkcharizard58

My history book. Have to finish my summer assignments. :(

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins :3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I`m reading Crookedstar`s promise by Erin Hunter

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I'm about a hundred pages into Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms. I had to stop reading The Brothers Karamazov because I didn't feel that I would be able to finish that beast before summer ended. So far Hemingway hasn't been too interesting or surprising, though.

lookxitsxlauren

Ahhh, I just finished Enchantment by Orson Scott Card, on of the best Fantasy/Sci-Fi writers of our time. It was absolutely wonderful. Card is amazing. He can write action, he can write romance, he can even write historic fiction and make it good! Of course, his Ender's Game series will always be my favorite, his Alvin Maker series is wonderful too. They're so different from one another, but you can still see Card in them both. And Enchantment is even more different. The Ender series and the Alvin Maker series were both more adventurey, but Enchantment was laced with a ton of romance, which I just loved. Best. Author. EVER :D

Anyone here ever read anything by Card? Do you share my admiration?

Oh, and I just finished As I Lay Dying for school. It was..... okayish. Vardaman's mother is a fish. Huh.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Death Note Manga

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Finished Book 3 of the Belgariad...I'll go to the book store tomorrow to check if they received the last 2 books I ordered last saturday...

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. Gladwell is one of my favorite writers.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Just finished Life As We Knew It. It was really good, but so depressing. It was the first time I've cried reading.

I recommend it. It's apart of a trilogy, before The Dead And The Gone and This World We Live In.

BlazingCold

Some manga, as well as The Red Pyramid by Rick Riodran.

I loooved the percy jackson series <3 so I decide to read it.

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
The Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman. They're amazing books, I'm re-reading 'cause it was so long since I read 'em. Oh, and I'm reading some fanfics on serebii too :)