• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I just finished reading the Millennium trilogy, the final book being the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Excellent books, and there's a film version of each out too, but apparently they're fairly graphic so I'm not overly enthusiastic to watch them.
I'm now reading a biography of King Harold Godwinson of England (guy who lost the Battle of Hastings), purely for lack of anything better to read.

Just read Lee Child's 61 hours. I'm a big fan of the Reacher series. Problem is I bought that book and "Worth Dying For" at the same time and read Worth Dying For first, not knowing that it was supposed to be read second out of the two. So the ending of 61 Hours was compromised a bit but still a good read.

Mister_SGG

images

Today I started reading Old Yeller. I wanted to read one of 'dem classics, eh? It's good so far. I already have some nice quotes from it:

I'll cut me a sprout!

&

Nothing yet. But if he doesn't keep out of our drinking water, I'm going to wear him to a frazzle.

Flamle

Every Weekend....
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Read the first one as a bet with my friend. Reading the second one because the first one wasn't half bad.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

It's the first book in the 'Infernal Devices' series, which are prequels to her 'Mortal Instruments' series. I've read the four books in the Mortal Instruments which have been released, and am enjoying Clockwork Angel so far.

N!ck

I've been reading Red Seas Under Red Skies for the second time. It's a really good book.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Misery By Stephen King.

I'm 14.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Wasn't half bad? What are you smoking? Harry Potter is great!
Well in a certain light, if it isn't half bad, it must be mostly good or mostly bad. However it also describes your position, only less... emphatically.

Flamle

Every Weekend....
Wasn't half bad? What are you smoking? Harry Potter is great!

I saw the first movie and I suppose that it kind of gave the ending away to me. I fail to keep the second book to my attention because of my eyesight problems. I'm getting glasses soon and I want to wait until I can actually read clearly.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Game of Thrones - George Martin

Love the TV show, so I picked up the book

N!ck

Misery By Stephen King.

I'm 14.

I read that when I was 13. If you haven't already read it, I suggest reading Four Past Midnight and The Long Walk, both by Steven King. I think you'll like it, especially if you like Misery.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I wish I had the mind capacity that many of U had to read and get the picture in my head... but when I read, I can't see thus not really grasping what I read. And I really want to get into the Bible but I can't because of my issue.

Must be cool reading novels and critically acclaimed books.

Mister_SGG

I wish I had the mind capacity that many of U had to read and get the picture in my head... but when I read, I can't see thus not really grasping what I read. And I really want to get into the Bible but I can't because of my issue.

Must be cool reading novels and critically acclaimed books.

That's really sad, not being able to read books.