• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Lately, I've been reading Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter & Sweet by Jamie Ford. It's a pretty good book. It's slow at some parts, but it's always making you want more.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Lately, I've been reading Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter & Sweet by Jamie Ford. It's a pretty good book. It's slow at some parts, but it's always making you want more.

my aunt is going to make me read that one.
i just finished michael vey 2 the rise of Elgen
i loved it and i cant wait for the 3rd book.

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
Finished A Storm of Swords last week, loved it so much, Tyrion still remains my favorite character by far! I also finished Ready Player One by Ernest Cline today as well. I highly recommend Ready Player One if you haven't read it before, especially if you take interest in old video games and their associated trivia.

The next book on my list is Divergent by Veronica Roth, or A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. :D

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I just started Cloud Atlas on my own time because the movie was amazing and my mom reccomended the book.

I'm also reading One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest and a biography on Dorothea Lange for English. Cuckoo's Nest is great but the biography is kind of boring.

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
Currently reading my favorite book again the call of the wild for the 500th time aside from white fang which is the only two wolves books i love from jack london.

-Espada-

just finished reading The Crucible. by Arthur Miller, pretty depressing book.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
A Tale of Two Cities.

I'm in love with Sydney.

ebevan91

A Dance with Dragons, finally. It's been centuries since I finished A Feast for Crows.

I'm a little over halfway through with that one. Pay attention when reading it.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I've stolen another one of my Brother's books from his IB English class. It's called 'A Streetcar Named Desire'. I'm really loving the story so far, although I haven't been able to read it as much as I've wanted to. I'll be watching the film of it after I've finished it, he tells me it was fabulous! I'm quite jealous of this course that my Brother's taking because it seems like they get amazing books, and I would enjoy working with these. Back when I did English, we got the most boring plays and every lesson seemed full of somnolence and lasted at least ten times longer than it actually was! His English lessons seem to be a complete contradistinction.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Finishing up Bill O' Reilly's "Killing Kennedy." Pretty decent so far.

D

Deleted member 318910

I just started reading "The Lord of The Rings". It's a complete book with all three books in one. Awesometacular, right?