1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What are you currently reading?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Brisden, May 3, 2011.

1. Royal Arcanine

Royal Arcanine Well-Known Member

The Perks of being a Wallflower

2. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Im reading The Hobbit. I read it once long time ago but I lost the book. I wanted to read it before watching the film but I couldnt find it. So I bought a new one now, and currectly just finished chapter 6. Apparently the first film covered 6 chapters, and its already that epic. Take that Twilight.

3. TheReckless1

TheReckless1 Mind Wipe

Right now I'm reading the Guinness Book of Records 2013. I just got it for Christmas.

4. Thomas Elliot

Thomas Elliot I AM HUSH

I just finished The first Jack Reacher novel, The Killing Floor, I really enjoyed that and will probably try to get the next couple of books. I finished Odd Thomas on the plane back to DC, which it was good, didn't really enjoy the ending. I started The Brothers before I left for my vacation, but I wanted some fiction (hence the Jack Reacher and Odd Thomas infusion), so I will finish that sometime this week.

5. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Jane Eyre, for English. It's actually more interesting than I thought it would be.

6. Ninjames

Ninjames NOT JACK WILSHIRE

Reading The Magician's Guild by Trudy Canavan. It's the first in a trilogy. I've read them before but I asked for my own set for Christmas so I'm reading them again.

7. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

Just purchased The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling and can't put it down. What a gift she has.

8. Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko 炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Reading Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: a Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson.

I can't put it down :p

9. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

ooh, i read the entire series, it's really well written. ^.^ James Patterson writes really good books. My favorite series from him is "Witch and Wizard" though. :p

10. Sarefan

Sarefan Hylden General.

I recently started to read all Harry Potter books again. First one was finished 2 days ago, and now I'm almost halfway in the second. Although, I have to go back with Eragon ...

11. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

A while, ago, I finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why for English. Well, that and my sister has a copy of it, so I figure it might be worth something. The last tape hit me rather hard, even though the book practically summarizes that Hannah's already killed herself. The very ending was rather hopeful, however. An interesting debut novel.

12. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

I'm currently reading the hunger games, and..the capitol people are horrible

13. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

Gardening Step-by-Step. :D It gets me excited for the spring...germinating seeds and transferring the little fellas to my garden, oh yes! :)

14. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

I just finised To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. You just have to love honors english. I'm also reading the first book in the lord of the rings series.

15. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second. :)

16. Thecatteam

Thecatteam Well-Known Member

Oh, goodness, I used to love those books... I grew too old for them a while ago, and I didn't realize that I got so close to the end! I've read 12 out of 15 or something like that.

17. ForgottenPearl

ForgottenPearl Well-Known Member

Currently, I'm reading a touching book called One for the Murphys. It's about a girl that goes into foster care and finally learns what it's like to be loved. I'm near the end, and I can say I've really enjoyed it.

I'm also reading The History of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Case for the Real Jesus, and an Ace Attorney: Investigations manga.

18. Hilda

Hilda Well-Known Member

America's space secrets - Ali bektan

19. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

Some of my favorite books on earth are ones that I have outgrown! :) Sometimes, I don't want a book that challenges me. I just want a good story to relax and enjoy.

20. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

thinking of re-reading a series of unfortunate events.....
    but currently reading war of the worlds.