• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

ebevan91

I'm starting a re-read of A Song of Ice and Fire soon, so I'll be reading those books.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Right now, I'm reading Chicken Soup for the Soul. This is whom I turn to whenever I needed some inspiration and motivation.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Nothing against Harry Potter because I loved it too but there's a ton to read besides this

Well, it was the only book I had at that moment. But no longer.

That aside, I'm currently reading Band of Brothers. Guess it was just awesome enough to even have a film adaptation.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I tend to read a LOT of books at a time. I've had 20+ going at once occasionally. Right now I'm actively reading

Enclave-Ann Aguire
Flip-Martyn Bedford
Divergent-Veronica Roth
Insomnia-Stephen King
Sapphique-Catherine Fisher
Ruins-Orson Scott Card
Rereading The Great Gatsby-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Yeah, kind of a lot...

ebevan91

I tend to read a LOT of books at a time. I've had 20+ going at once occasionally. Right now I'm actively reading

Enclave-Ann Aguire
Flip-Martyn Bedford
Divergent-Veronica Roth
Insomnia-Stephen King
Ruins-Orson Scott Card

Yeah, kind of a lot...

Wait, you're RE-reading The Great Gatsby?

I had to read that book in college and I wanted someone to put me out of my misery.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Wait, you're RE-reading The Great Gatsby?

I had to read that book in college and I wanted someone to put me out of my misery.

I'm reading it Sophomore year in High School. We had to read it first for a very large test and now I'm rereading it while having to annotate it for class. It could be better, but I actually don't mind it much.

Started & Finished Artemis Fowl:The Last Guardian-Eoin Colfer yesterday.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Currently reading Mein Kampf.

Spare my life, please. I just saw this by accident at the local library. No idea why they decided to put it in the shelves though.

Dreamy

Genesis of Shannara: Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks

I highly recommend, especially if you enjoy post-apocalyptic fantasy trilogies.

fitzy909

Just another guy

Enclave-Ann Aguire
Flip-Martyn Bedford
Divergent-Veronica Roth
Insomnia-Stephen King
Ruins-Orson Scott Card

Yeah, kind of a lot...

if i read more than 2 books i get the stories mixed up. 20 is just...woah.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Yeah haha idk usually when I'm up to 20 a few fall by the wayside and I have to start over later. Generally I've got 3-4 new books that I read at least once every few days and 1-2 rereads.

Enclave-Ann Aguire
Flip-Martyn Bedford
Divergent-Veronica Roth
Ruins-Orson Scott Card (and btw looking forward to the Ender's Game movie! Anyone else?)
Still annotating Gatsby since we're trying to wrap it up while still doing our Poetry unit in English, so we have been annotating slowly.
Rereading the Inheritance Cycle-Christopher Paolini-starting tomorrow.

Hudsonn98

I'm just starting the Great Gatsby since I promised myself I'd read it before I saw the movie. So far its pretty good.

Galux

Read One flew Over the Cuckoo's nest I can't seem to get into it though even though it supposed to be a really good book

Galux

Read One flew Over the Cuckoo's nest I can't seem to get into it though even though it supposed to be a really good book