• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Darkfall - Dean Koontz

I'm a big fan of Dean Koontz's books. His writing and Stephen King's Dark Tower series are part of what inspired me to take my own writing more seriously. It's still not progressing much, but I still need time for reading, Pokemon, job searching , and my girlfriend, right?

Ketaru

Reading Marvel's new Nova comics. Haven't read a comic for a few years now.

AeHrYo

ÐéL Lá StôRîÅ
Just finished reading The Diary Of Wimpy Kid..

Pyroli

Banned
Currently reading Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh.

As a huge fan of comedy writing, and just a fan of hearing people talk about silly events in their lives, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Funny enough, I never actually realized all the stories were from her highly successful blog and honestly just thought it was a funny girl with stories to tell that included pictures. Her writing style is also awesome and the pictures blend so well with the story and give it such a greater underlying of depth. Her dark sense of humor matches my own in such a nice way, especially her stories about morbidly destroying her toys and 'killing them' are hilarious.

I'd highly recommend this if you're looking for a good laugh and perhaps some relatable stories.

Finished reading A Dance With Dragons, waiting for Winds Of Winter to come out now.

Currently reading The Medicine Of ER, Or How We Almost Die but Alan Duncan Ross & Harlan Gibbs

Ruas

I completed the Hunger Games trilogy. That last book was quite something! Initially I was disappointed, but then after reviewing it again, it made some sense. The ending isn't like I expected, but nevertheless, the ending given isn't bad at all.
Now I started reading The Giver. Despite the similar theme, not getting bored so far.

Last edited:

Crystagon

I'm currently reading 'The clocks' by Agatha Christie.
I had finished reading my mother's collection of her books, but turns out she had this one too (and maybe a couple others).
I must say that I really enjoy reading this kind of books; it's always fun to try and guess who's the murderer... although I've succeded only once.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Currently reading "The Hobbit" (Or There and Back Again), by J.R.R Tolkien. I noticed there's a movie of it, so I wonder how good it is, because the book is turning out to be amazing.

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
I'm currently working my way through A Clash of Kings by George R R Martin and Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, two of my favourite authors :3

ilovemyumbreon

Holding a Moon Shard
I just finished The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls, I thought it was really good for an assigned read. It has humor and drama to it. I'd definitely recommend it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I just finished reading Fifty shades of grey. It was a surprisingly interesting book. It was very well written.

Ketaru

I've returned to reading Lovecraft. Currently reading The Case of Charles Dexter Ward. Regarding Lovecraft, I've never read the work of any other author so obsessed with the word "blasphemous."

Navarch

For my school's summer reading assignment, I chose Earth Abides, by George R. Stewart. It was very different from other appcolyptic novels. This one really focused on rebuilding humanity, and the struggles it came with. Others usually talk about what happens right after an apocolyspe, and this one does too, but then goes into great detail about the future. Loved the scientific parts of it, too.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I'm reading Confessions of a Shopaholic( which most of you must have already know), its kind of an old book but I think I really like the story so far since me myself is also a shopaholic

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Recently finished reading The Fault in our Stars by John Green. It had its moments and provided some interesting insights, but it didn't really make much of an impact on me as it seems to have had on the rest of the world.

Ice Lock

Hello!
Quarter way through Count Zero, second book of the sprawl trilogy by William Gibson. It's been a good read so far, all three of the main characters are interesting in their own ways and I've been quite hooked on as I was with the first book, Neuromancer.

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
The Infernal City: An Elder Scrolls Novel
By: Gregory Keyes

I'm currently reading through this book again. It is the first of two books by this author. If your into Elder Scrolls you need to read this, it will be a great read. The lore in this book is canon too! The setting takes place shortly after the Oblivion Crisis.