• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, obviously.

Once I see the movie my childhood will finally be over.

Blazing

Im reading "throne of fire" by rick riordan, not as good as percy jackson
who else is looking forward to "inheritance" by christopher paolini?

Grey Wind

I recently finished reading The Ring of Solomon, but I haven't gotten a new book yet. Waiting for the sixth Skulduggery Pleasant book though.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Currently on Thomas Harris' Red Dragon; only started but not bad so far.

Kerosene

Super Palkia
I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy and all the other books in its series. They are great books!

Pebblewing

I. Like. Cereal.
I'm reading what everyone else has posted :D

Not anymore, you haven't.
Anyway, I'm reading Fire by Kristen Cashore. It's a prequel-ish companion book to her debut novel, Graceling. Graceling was awesome, and Fire is too, so far. I can't wait for Bitterblue!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'm reading Freakonomics.

It is not what your mind may imply.

It's written by an economist, I think, and a journalist and has interesting POV of how to look at certain topics/issues with a analytic perspective.

My description does not do it justice.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Death Note Volume 3.

Psychic

Really and truly
Zipped through Monster by A. Lee Martinez last week, and it was really funny and interesting. Cool way of blending magic and the real world while still being realistic and not glamourized or anything like that. Can't wait to read more of his books. ^^

~Psychic

I am reading J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. Again.

The Cherub series by Robert Muchamore. For the 4th Time.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
His majesty's dragon by naomi novik.

I'm reading Freakonomics.

It is not what your mind may imply.

It's written by an economist, I think, and a journalist and has interesting POV of how to look at certain topics/issues with a analytic perspective.

My description does not do it justice.

Awesome book. Read through it in a day. Any book which makes you think that much is worthwhile.

Just finished The Way Of Shadows by Brent Weeks. Good (adult) fantasy, looking forward to getting round to books 2+3.

Tonight I'm going to start reading Starter For Ten. Essentially a book about a guy's pursuit of his pretentious university classmate.