• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

MewQueen

I'm in a competition called Battle of the Books so I'm reading one of the books on the list call Masterpiece.... it is ok, i guess..

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I have to read a book now for school, Tomorrow When the War Began. I've read it before but my teacher wants me to read it again.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Just finished reading The Hunger Games. It was enjoyable but I've previously read Battle Royale and it just wasn't as good. I preferred the more violent aspects that appeared in Battle Royale. Though I must say the latter three chapters certainly sparked my interest a bit more. The book ended differently than I imagined and will definately seek out the other two books. As for the film, I'll watch it at some stage but I'm already bothered by the scene where primrose is screaming.

Last edited:

Meimei23

reminiscing
Well just like a whole bunch of other people, I too am reading the Hunger Games trilogy. On the last book now, Mockingjay and I'm almost finished. I've got to say I really love it, been a while since I've read something that's got me so interested. It took just two days to finish the second book but since I'm too sad that I'll be finished soon, I'm taking my time to finish the third one. I'm super excited for the movie and I can wait to watch it. :)

PsychicPsycho

My accounting textbook lol. Cramming :(
I don't know I can say I'm cramming, but I'm trying to read up for a test today. This has to be the hardest-to-read book I've ever had for school. It's full name is ASM Handbook Volume 11: Failure Analysis and Prevention. We were supposed to read it gradually, which I usually do, but it's such a slow read I've read almost none of it. I hope the test isn't too intense on particular stuff in there.

ChedWick

I'm attempting to read the hunger games but I'm the type to not really read unless its a book that is associated with an obsession/hobby. I'm sure I'll love it; at least my girlfriend says I will, but I just can't seem to turn the ADD off long enough to just sit down and read it.

Vernikova

Champion
I'm rereading Fahrenheit 541 just for fun. I haven't read it since ninth grade and I'm enjoying it. The only two characters I remember are Guy and Clarisse so it's kind of like reading it for the first time again especially since I don't remember how it ends.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
About a month ago I decided to reread the talented Christoper Paolini's Inheritance Cycle on the occasion of the fourth book, Inheritance, had been released the year prior.

A bit more than halfway through Inheritance, it saddens me to be so near to the end of my favorite series.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Nothing as of now. But I just finished To Kill Mockingbird, and I have to say, it was awesome. I'm planning on reading something on my reading list soon.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
Gonna start on Richard Laymon's the Beast House trilogy soon, but currently I'm not reading anything.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
At this moment, I am reading Catching Fire for the second time.