• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I just started the John Carter series.

It was written so long ago, and because of that modern refrences are absent. It's actually interesting how he was able to supplement his own inventions on how things work that he's made up. So much is absent that has become second nature to writers nowadays. His wordplay is really appealing to. I've started to use 'thusly' in daily conversation haha

I'm on the second book, 'The Gods of Mars', and I'm really looking forward to getting the next one

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Catching Fire. I loved the Hunger Games and it seemed only right to read the sequel.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
The Barrytown Trilogy (The Commitments, The Snapper and The Van) by Roddy Doyle. Finished The Commitments the other night but haven't started The Snapper yet. If the first book is anything to go by it's going to be gooood. And funny as hell.

ebevan91

Just ordered the first book from A Song of Ice and Fire a few minutes ago.

I'll be reading that.

I've seen season 1 and every episode of season 2 so far, but I need something to pass the time during finals (larger gap between classes than usual).

Last edited:

KickAsh

halted development
Unsinkable by Daniel Allen Butler. It's about the Titanic and it's really interesting. There's a lot of interesting stuff in it, and it goes way past the basic story I learned in grade school. So many little tidbits, what-ifs, and interesting facts. Great read.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Scorpia from the Alex Rider serie. Halfway through

rook09

Of science.
1984 by George Orwell. About a third of the way through and it's really building up now. Amazing author as always.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Pokemon special volume 39. Can't wait for the next volume.

ebevan91

I just started A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin today.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Tales of H.P Lovecraft. What a fascinating, yet horrifying mind.