• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I'm reading Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett. I've been reading it for about three weeks now, but that's because I usually only read before I sleep/in car/bus/on the way to Uni etc. It's very interesting so far and I won't go on about the story too much just in case there are any Pratchett fans here and if there are, I'll be very happy/excite. :pP
After this, I'm probably gonna make a start on the Death series. I loved him in the Hogfather film so it's inspired me to skip a few books and read them in whatever order I feel like.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The public enemy by Henrik Ibsen. (some dead norwegian writer)

Hudsonn98

Urgh, I jusr finished "Atlas Shrugged" by Ann Raynd. It was like 1000 pages. I decided to read it for fun. Yeah it was pretty good.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. It took me forever to get through the first hundred or so pages (it's very dull, much like the first book in the trilogy.) I enjoyed the rest of it, and I kind of wish the series went on with Lisbeth and Mikael just solving random crimes of the day. Too bad Larsson died.

blackterminator3

Between by Jessica Warman

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
A book called Eon by...*gets book* Alison Goodman. ^^

I like it quite a bit, it has a good plot, and I like the concept. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in Eastern Mythology and Fantasy. ^^

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I found a Walking Dead book in the library so I picked it up. Rise of the Governor, just in time for season 3.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.

It's about a boy growing up in 1970's Afghanistan and growing up with his servant friend, who was brutally tortured before his eyes and he could not do anything. He leaves Afghanistan with his father to America and for thirty years, he never finds out what happened to the servant and he feels incredibly tortured and sick inside. So he ends up returning to Afghanistan and tries to find his old friend.

A very devastating and unforgettable book, I've truly found myself at a loss of words over reading it. Recommend it to those who are interested in gritty and historical books.

Patri25

I am reading a Son of Ice and Fire 3 (A Storm of Swords)

ebevan91

I am reading a Song of Ice and Fire 3 (A Storm of Swords)

How far are you into the book? It blew my mind.

Also make sure you read the epilogue chapter at the end.

Can't wait for season 3.

I'm still on A Feast for Crows by the way. I put the book down for 2 weeks but I'm starting up again.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I'm going over the Order of The Phoenix. First HP book I was able to hype for its release, and IMO one of the better books.

Thecatteam

How far are you into the book? It blew my mind.

Also make sure you read the epilogue chapter at the end.

Can't wait for season 3.

I'm still on A Feast for Crows by the way. I put the book down for 2 weeks but I'm starting up again.

That epilogue... *shudders*
I'm about two-thirds of the way through A Dance with Dragons, so I'm ahead of all y'all! Muahaha! Be prepared for sadness. And a bit of boredom, because A Feast for Crows definitely is the least interesting of them all.
I haven't watched the show, though...