• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Cutty

Forever now
Im reading The Hobbit. I read it once long time ago but I lost the book. I wanted to read it before watching the film but I couldnt find it. So I bought a new one now, and currectly just finished chapter 6. Apparently the first film covered 6 chapters, and its already that epic. Take that Twilight.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I just finished The first Jack Reacher novel, The Killing Floor, I really enjoyed that and will probably try to get the next couple of books. I finished Odd Thomas on the plane back to DC, which it was good, didn't really enjoy the ending. I started The Brothers before I left for my vacation, but I wanted some fiction (hence the Jack Reacher and Odd Thomas infusion), so I will finish that sometime this week.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Reading The Magician's Guild by Trudy Canavan. It's the first in a trilogy. I've read them before but I asked for my own set for Christmas so I'm reading them again.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
I recently started to read all Harry Potter books again. First one was finished 2 days ago, and now I'm almost halfway in the second. Although, I have to go back with Eragon ...

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
A while, ago, I finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why for English. Well, that and my sister has a copy of it, so I figure it might be worth something. The last tape hit me rather hard, even though the book practically summarizes that Hannah's already killed herself. The very ending was rather hopeful, however. An interesting debut novel.

Doux

Gardening Step-by-Step. :D It gets me excited for the spring...germinating seeds and transferring the little fellas to my garden, oh yes! :)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I just finised To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. You just have to love honors english. I'm also reading the first book in the lord of the rings series.

Doux

Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second. :)

Thecatteam

Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second. :)

Oh, goodness, I used to love those books... I grew too old for them a while ago, and I didn't realize that I got so close to the end! I've read 12 out of 15 or something like that.

ForgottenPearl

Currently, I'm reading a touching book called One for the Murphys. It's about a girl that goes into foster care and finally learns what it's like to be loved. I'm near the end, and I can say I've really enjoyed it.

I'm also reading The History of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Case for the Real Jesus, and an Ace Attorney: Investigations manga.

Doux

Oh, goodness, I used to love those books... I grew too old for them a while ago, and I didn't realize that I got so close to the end! I've read 12 out of 15 or something like that.

Some of my favorite books on earth are ones that I have outgrown! :) Sometimes, I don't want a book that challenges me. I just want a good story to relax and enjoy.