• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

*~Silver*~

I'm just re-reading the entire Warrior Cats series before the newest edditon Dawn of the Clans comes out.
Exciting, I know. xD

Doux

I'm just re-reading the entire Warrior Cats series before the newest edditon Dawn of the Clans comes out.
Exciting, I know. xD

I need to order the first book in the series. I started one, but I didn't realize it was several books in so I was lost. :p

Not sure if this counts, but I started reading Shakugan no Shana light novels a few days ago.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
The death cure, about halfway through it. Its the 3rd book in the maze runner series, its pretty good. I recommend it to anyone who liked the hunger games.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I'm reading Gods and Myths of the Viking Age..and Batman Year One.
But Gods and Myths of the Viking age is a great book talking about the stories of Norse Gods (Like Thor and Odin) during the Viking ages. It's a great story, especially if you love Mythology.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Outside of reading fan fiction, I really don't have a book I'm currently reading. Which is odd, as I consider myself a bookworm, yet I can't find any books to read. Probably because I don't go to the library anymore or I'm so picky about books, I refuse to re-read my books. Or I feel I really don't have a lot of time to really read, since I hate having to stop reading for a time, because chances are I may never go back to it.

But I am currently reading the Higurashi manga series, and the CLANNAD visual novel, since they still count.

I've been reading Maximum Ride by James Patterson. I'm only at the beginning, but I hope to have it done soon.

That's a great series, I'm sure you'll like it :)! He just released the final book this summer, and it was a nice ending.

I'm currently re-reading Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
That's a great series, I'm sure you'll like it :)! He just released the final book this summer, and it was a nice ending.

Really? I thought it would never end. I guess I should find it somewhere...

I've attempted to read this book I found it starts to get a bit boring so it is on my unfinished book shelf and will probably stay there for a while

It's worth it. I can't really remember where it gets boring, so maybe I found it good all the way through. It's going to be a tv show in June though.

Anyway, I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. She has an interesting writing style that makes everything seem mysterious.

lollygag

Banned
Want to know what I'm reading?

Da HoLy BiBlE

Though I did read part of The Magician's Nephew the other day.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Reading Catching Fire, just about finished. Seems to be pretty good, I like the suspense and unforseen events occuring at the end of each chapter.