• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are you currently reading?

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I'm proud to say a book i've been looking for for a very very long time.

The Theban recension, or otherwise known as the book of the dead. (Egyptian)
English translation by E.A.WALLIS BUDGE

EagleEye

Currently re-reading the first five books of the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm on book three, A Storm of Swords. This is taking a lot longer then the first time I read them. I'm just waiting on the sixth book now.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Now I'm on the entire Legend of the Guardians series by Kathryn Lasky...I adored the movie, but I had folks hankering over me to read the series, and I'm so glad I am! I got the first book less than two days ago and I've already eaten it alive and now I'm on the second. :)

I'm warning you right now, do not read the "flashback books" in the series. That's where I put it down because frankly, I got bored at that point due to there being 3-4 books just about hoole's backstory iirc. You may like them, but I feel that you can skip those ones. Anyways, the rest of my english class is still reading Animal Farm, but I finished it before all of them and I have to say, it's really good. For a book that short, it has really powerful moments and some damn good writing. I really need to pick up 1984 now.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm about to start reading the Hobbit. I honestly can't believe I haven't read it yet.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I've been reading Obasan by Joy Kogawa. I like it so far. It's pretty image heavy though.

and I'm thinking of reading Great Expectations next.

Dreamy

I just finished Jurrassic Park and im about to start The Lost World

I'm supprised how inaccurate the movie was, not just in the events that happened, but even in the people who lived and died.

Well you know how Hollywood is

I liked the book much better than the movie

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I recently finished the book Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and I thought that it was excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dragons, an engaging plot line, some comedy, and/or a sprinkling of romance, which is not overdone at all. Even if one of those things doesn't take your fancy, I would still tell you to try it out, because I think it's a really good book.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I've just started reading "Mustaine: A Life in Metal". I reckon it should be an interesting book. I finished reading "I am Ozzy" awhile back and found it to be a great read, I couldn't put it down.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Recently I finished "Of Mice and Men" for school. It wasn't a bad book, and some of the ways they cursed made me laugh a little. The story and characters were good, and I got an 88 on the test, which is great, compared to my other test grades in English this year...

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
I'm reading Morpheus Road- The Black by D.J. MacHale. I read the first book of Morpheus Road for English, so I decided to find the second one since it was pretty good. (And after this one, I'll find the third one!)

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
I'm currently reading mockingjay from the the Hunger Games (Don't judge me is an awesome book) ¬¬'

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I finished 1984. It had a good start and I completely lost interest in the last third of the book. I'm googling the ending right now because what. I don't even.